Alcoa vs. McMinn Central

clintabbott

i wish some fans from central would step up on this subject i mean yes we get our selves in wholes but look at the talent at skills positions we have a better chance than what people think...i mean "GO VOLS KNOX" said to just play your third string...well thats just layin down automatically but this is coming from a "vols" fan...and Coach Goodin has done a great job with the injuries and discipline of this team and to win games on a schedule he didnt even make well im impressed with what he has done in his 1st year...and another thing alcoa has thrown the ball less than ten times this season so blitz the run til they do throw it and stick jmoss on their number one guy and rayl or simpson on their tight end because if u can stop the run you got the offense beat...now for the defense our o-line will have to grow some and step up to the challenge mentally and our qb will have to make smart choices...this is truly a battle of david and goliath and if the chargers play as one the giant can and may fall...so how about showin some support CHARGER fans and not let these people walk all over the big blue...GO CHARGERS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone knows central doesn't have a shot in this game. even though he wouldn't admit it, i think coach goodin knows his team doesn't have a chance either. but that doesn't mean you can't go to alcoa and give your best effort! this is just another game for alcoa. this is central's super bowl!

i don't expect a win thursday night. what i expect is for the chargers to show up, play sound football, play together, have fun, and give one hundred percent!

:roflol: Good attitude. We'll have to take the same attitude to Alcoa the following week. Good luck.

i wish some fans from central would step up on this subject i mean yes we get our selves in wholes but look at the talent at skills positions we have a better chance than what people think...i mean "GO VOLS KNOX" said to just play your third string...well thats just layin down automatically but this is coming from a "vols" fan...and Coach Goodin has done a great job with the injuries and discipline of this team and to win games on a schedule he didnt even make well im impressed with what he has done in his 1st year...and another thing alcoa has thrown the ball less than ten times this season so blitz the run til they do throw it and stick jmoss on their number one guy and rayl or simpson on their tight end because if u can stop the run you got the offense beat...now for the defense our o-line will have to grow some and step up to the challenge mentally and our qb will have to make smart choices...this is truly a battle of david and goliath and if the chargers play as one the giant can and may fall...so how about showin some support CHARGER fans and not let these people walk all over the big blue...GO CHARGERS

"Go Vols Knox" is just adding some humour, he wouldn't expect you to seriously do that. Although its not a bad idea for our team (CAK) the following week when we face Alcoa, only problem for us is we don't have a 3rd team :roflol:

c'mon footballdad. CAK has a legitimate chance against the F5. i was hoping you of all people to be optimistic. GO ALCOA in this one. 9-0 vs. 9-0 would be an awsome atmosphere the following week.

Mr Warriors011: you are exposing my strategy by calling me out. :roflol: I believe in "walking softly and carring a big stick". You could say I am a big Lou Holtz fan :roflol:

In all seriousness, Alcoa may lose a game some year. Even the best can have one of those nights when you turn the ball over 5 times, the team is half asleep, everyone is sick, all the breaks and calls go the other way, etc. BUT...The opposing team has to be somewhere in the same universe with respect to talent and ability. The problem with Alcoa is that they are so much better than everyone else that no matter what happens they can't lose. This includes the possibility of them looking at the calendar wrong and showing up at the wrong game. Or, thinking it is an open date when they actually have a game. Or....

Not gonna happen.

Your best bet is to play only your third string to keep everyone healthy for the next week. :flower:

Alcoa already had that game: Week 2 vs. Loudon.

Hopefully we won't have another one like that.

In all seriousness, Alcoa may lose a game some year. Even the best can have one of those nights when you turn the ball over 5 times, the team is half asleep, everyone is sick, all the breaks and calls go the other way, etc. BUT...The opposing team has to be somewhere in the same universe with respect to talent and ability. The problem with Alcoa is that they are so much better than everyone else that no matter what happens they can't lose. This includes the possibility of them looking at the calendar wrong and showing up at the wrong game. Or, thinking it is an open date when they actually have a game. Or....

Not gonna happen.

Your best bet is to play only your third string to keep everyone healthy for the next week. :roflol:

Alcoa already had that game: Week 2 vs. Loudon.

Hopefully we won't have another one like that.

Swamy says two Friday nights from now would be another good time to rest the troops, day dream about the playoffs, and rest the starters. :roflol: In fact, I hear there will be a free BOH catered banquet in their honor on that night at 7:30pm with dessert provided by Richie Creme. Entertainment will be provided by Regal Cinemas with a free 3D showing of highlights of W.TN high school football. Luxury transportation provided by Chariots of Hire. Enjoy boys! :flower:

Swamy says two weekends from now would be another good time to rest the troops, day dream about the playoffs, and rest the starters. :flower: In fact, I hear there will be a free BOH catered banquet in their honor on that night at 7:30pm with dessert provided by Richie Creme. Entertainment will be provided by Regal Cinemas with a free 3D showing of highlights of W.TN high school football. Luxury transportation provided by Chariots of Hire. Enjoy boys! :roflol:

Really? :flower: ..........I can't wait! :roflol:

Swamy says two Friday nights from now would be another good time to rest the troops, day dream about the playoffs, and rest the starters. :flower: In fact, I hear there will be a free BOH catered banquet in their honor on that night at 7:30pm with dessert provided by Richie Creme. Entertainment will be provided by Regal Cinemas with a free 3D showing of highlights of W.TN high school football. Luxury transportation provided by Chariots of Hire. Enjoy boys! :roflol:

Really? :roflol: ..........I can't wait! :thumb:

I'll see you and the entire team, except for 11 of those cracker jack freshman left behind to hold down the fort, at 7:30pm sharp. Should be a good time for all. :flower:

My understanding is the game has been moved to Thursday at the request of Alcoa. I guess it's all about them. I think McMinn Central could beat Alcoa. But they will have to play with NO mistakes. I'm not sure they can do that. But if they can, Central could win by 3. Go Chargers!

I'm all for supporting your team but....

Not gonna happen.

Your best bet is to play only your third string to keep everyone healthy for the next week. :blush:

I believe in our boys reguardless of the score. And I've coached enough players and watched enough sports to have learned a long time ago that NO team wins or looses until the game is over. GO CHARGERS!!!!