Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

With the rain and a wet field and our great D I am stating a fact that Polk's D will hold south Pit to under 7 points!Mark it down!Those "Athletes" and "Speed Demons" can not run if they can't keep their feet! Wildcats all the way!!!

The only thing I got to say to this post is :?:thumb::?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the rain and a wet field and our great D I am stating a fact that Polk's D will hold south Pit to under 7 points!Mark it down!Those "Athletes" and "Speed Demons" can not run if they can't keep their feet! Wildcats all the way!!!

Under 7 Points...you have completely lost your mind!! see ya back on here late tomorrow night!!

The only thing I got to say to this post is :?:thumb::?

Same here PowerP....these Polk fans are going to be disappointed if they think they will hold the Mighty Pirates to 7 points!!!

Well, it is early to make a prediction, but I won't have time to view the board tomorrow since I will be the "Boss" at work. Like I have mentioned in earlier posts, I think Polk is a good team, but they have not seen a team like the Pirates all year. The speed and hard nose play of the Pirates will be the deciding factor. The Pirates will roll in this one. My prediction:

Pirates - 35

Kitty Cats - 14

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPs "athletes" are big fish in a small pond

Uncle Dave says that is just your opinion. Have you even seen them play??? Probably not! What team do you support?

I support neither team. Uncle Dave have you ever seen a high school football game in the Atlanta area????? Have you ever seen a high school game in Central Florida?????? Being a good athlete is relative to where you live and who you play. My opnion was not a knock on your players as good solid football players, but as athletes. If there were so many athletes where were they against Boyd Buc??? Speed never goes into a slump Uncle Dave... big fish little pond.

Those teams from Central Florida and Atlanta, Georgia don't want any of the Pirates!!!! They will get their feelings hurt!! Once again I ask, have you seen the Pirates play??? If not, you have no opinion on their "athletes" or "team". All the cards fell in place for Boyd that night, but that is in the past.

well you people for sp talking about the kicking now..well from all the talking you been doin i wouldve figured you didnt have a kicker cause you was to good and scored every time you had a possession...

now backing up the kicking game...here at central our kicker Jamin Godfrey (sec recruit (long-52) well he did play soccer his whole life but gave it up after he started kicking a football and well did i mention he runs a (4.3-40 and won the area kick,punt, and 50 yard dash comp. in which only wr,db,and rb's entered but a kicker won) and he also plays def.end,rb,and wr...so dont go dissing any kicking game just cause you aint got one...

Now you may just be in trouble with the rain cause thats all polk has played on so be ready...and you better hope t.r. can keep his feet under em..

Please comment on the South Pittsburg/Polk game....otherwise post on your own thread. Nobody on here cares about the "powerhouse" chargers. :?

well you people for sp talking about the kicking now..well from all the talking you been doin i wouldve figured you didnt have a kicker cause you was to good and scored every time you had a possession...

now backing up the kicking game...here at central our kicker Jamin Godfrey (sec recruit (long-52) well he did play soccer his whole life but gave it up after he started kicking a football and well did i mention he runs a (4.3-40 and won the area kick,punt, and 50 yard dash comp. in which only wr,db,and rb's entered but a kicker won) and he also plays def.end,rb,and wr...so dont go dissing any kicking game just cause you aint got one...

Now you may just be in trouble with the rain cause thats all polk has played on so be ready...and you better hope t.r. can keep his feet under em..

Please comment on the South Pittsburg/Polk game....otherwise post on your own thread. Nobody on here cares about the "powerhouse" chargers. :?

Tell him about it 94!!! People have always been envious of the Pirates and why not! Four state championships and probaly nimber five this year and whipping bigger classification teams like we do the smaller school's. I really believe that after I have studied Polk more this week and talked to my buddy up in the east TN area that SP will beat Polk wet or dry and it will surprise them and there fan's but not us. Holler at me tomorrow 1994pirate..

Please comment on the South Pittsburg/Polk game....otherwise post on your own thread. Nobody on here cares about the "powerhouse" chargers. :thumb:

Speaking of the Chargers.......Alcoa beat them tonight by about the same score Polk did this season. So if South Pitt is as good as Alcoa, perhaps the Pirates can play with Polk after all. :?

If Polk was in our district they probaly wouldn't make the playoff's this year and I'm not being smart by saying that. The teams you have palyed don't come anywhere near Signal Mtn., Marion and maybe yall might be able to play with Lookout Valley and probaly able tp beat Whitwell and that's about it. You people that keep running your mouth's on here just don't know the tail whipping coming your way..By the way I'm sure Alcoa took it easy on the Chargers tonight!!! It was still a mercy rule!!!

If Polk was in our district they probaly wouldn't make the playoff's this year and I'm not being smart by saying that. The teams you have palyed don't come anywhere near Signal Mtn., Marion and maybe yall might be able to play with Lookout Valley and probaly able tp beat Whitwell and that's about it. You people that keep running your mouth's on here just don't know the tail whipping coming your way..By the way I'm sure Alcoa took it easy on the Chargers tonight!!! It was still a mercy rule!!!

Delusion personified! :?