Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like neither team can kick it through the uprights consistently. I will say that i would rather have an inconsistent kicking game than a soccer program :roflol:

What?? How does making a crack at CAK have anything to do with this board? Besides, if you have a soccer program, it will definately help your kicking game.

SPs "athletes" are big fish in a small pond

Uncle Dave says that is just your opinion. Have you even seen them play??? Probably not! What team do you support?

I support neither team. Uncle Dave have you ever seen a high school football game in the Atlanta area????? Have you ever seen a high school game in Central Florida?????? Being a good athlete is relative to where you live and who you play. My opnion was not a knock on your players as good solid football players, but as athletes. If there were so many athletes where were they against Boyd Buc??? Speed never goes into a slump Uncle Dave... big fish little pond.

Sounds to me like neither team can kick it through the uprights consistently. I will say that i would rather have an inconsistent kicking game than a soccer program :D

What?? How does making a crack at CAK have anything to do with this board? Besides, if you have a soccer program, it will definately help your kicking game.

The doc probably just hates soccer as a whole... I do too