Polk @ South Pitt

SgtEagleFort

Let's see after the mighty Chargers went down last night that put's yall's teams you played at about 20 wins and 43 lossess I believe. Two teams have won 6 games so really the other 6 teams are really just terrible. Weak schedule will kill yall,I'm being serious .. We have mostly played a 2a schedule with a 4a in there and most of the 2a teams are in the top 10. Our opponents are I think about 41 wins and 23 lossess so yes we have played people that know how to win and have beaten them. I know this game is not played on the stat's but just wanted you Einstein's up in your wood's to know you have not played a team no where's even close to SP..You will get a look at a real team tonight. I am not disrespecting yall at all just stating the facts.. I wish yall luck down the road but you remember the one hit wonders years ago?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see after the mighty Chargers went down last night that put's yall's teams you played at about 20 wins and 43 lossess I believe. Two teams have won 6 games so really the other 6 teams are really just terrible. Weak schedule will kill yall,I'm being serious .. We have mostly played a 2a schedule with a 4a in there and most of the 2a teams are in the top 10. Our opponents are I think about 41 wins and 23 lossess so yes we have played people that know how to win and have beaten them. I know this game is not played on the stat's but just wanted you Einstein's up in your wood's to know you have not played a team no where's even close to SP..You will get a look at a real team tonight. I am not disrespecting yall at all just stating the facts.. I wish yall luck down the road but you remember the one hit wonders years ago?

I've read all 23 pages of this thread and this one is fairly typical. I for one am glad its game day, glad it appears the rain will be minimual, glad to see this thread ending. Out of the 23 pages there has been only (including myself) 4 or 5 posts from true Polk fans. It has primarily been SP fans ensuring that each other they know how good their team is, which they don't need they are plenty good enough. Here's to a injury free game, I hope both teams play well so there will be no complaining. :thumb:

I've read all 23 pages of this thread and this one is fairly typical. I for one am glad its game day, glad it appears the rain will be minimual, glad to see this thread ending. Out of the 23 pages there has been only (including myself) 4 or 5 posts from true Polk fans. It has primarily been SP fans ensuring that each other they know how good their team is, which they don't need they are plenty good enough. Here's to a injury free game, I hope both teams play well so there will be no complaining. :thumb:

I agree injury free and weather should not be a factor :thumb:

Tonight might not be the night the pirate ship gets sunk but i cannot wait until the day it does. Im sure a few of you pirates think you would mercy rule Alcoa.... and a few more probably think you would have a chance to beat the University of Alabama. Hello you dominate the smallest classification in Tennessee High School Football!!!!!! You dont play in the NFC but i'm sure some of you arrogant fans think you compete in that also. I'm not a fan of either team but after keeping up with the threads the last few days i must say GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

Tonight might not be the night the pirate ship gets sunk but i cannot wait until the day it does. Im sure a few of you pirates think you would mercy rule Alcoa.... and a few more probably think you would have a chance to beat the University of Alabama. Hello you dominate the smallest classification in Tennessee High School Football!!!!!! You dont play in the NFC but i'm sure some of you arrogant fans think you compete in that also. I'm not a fan of either team but after keeping up with the threads the last few days i must say GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!

We could definitily compete with Alcoa! Beating them I do not know but we could for sure compete :thumb:

We could definitily compete with Alcoa! Beating them I do not know but we could for sure compete :thumb:

Maybe in years past.... not this year. Good luck to the Pirates tonight from Seven and TC!!! :thumb:

Maybe in years past.... not this year. Good luck to the Pirates tonight from Seven and TC!!! :thumb:

I would have to disagree with ya for once 7...We could compete

Well well i have been watching this board for awhile and i must say ive seen some boasting on both sides that made me call BULL****!!!!!. first of all.. there have been many unbeaten Teams say and even come to spitt saying they will keep us under 7 points... Polk fan's i hope you realize Beene stadium is one of the Top 3 places in Tennessee regardless of whet class to win in... ( voted #3 last year)... there is no way you will hold spitt to 7 points with Trob in the game.. and your right not just 1 player controls the game.. but the qb position is much different position.. (ask crompton).. 2nd there is no way on this gods green earth that spitt could play with some of those florida high school Teams. I played in florida for 2 years and some of those school average 300lb lines that run 4.5's and 4.6's. with 6'6 bluechip qb's and 225lb backs.. trust me when i say there in a league of there own exept maybe Texas...Spitt is a great school with great tradition and does te single A football. and can as well semi te 2 A. and could play well in 3 A... as this season's schedule tell's that tale...and for you plk fan's have to understand we are rich in tradition and do tend to get out of hand bragging on our Team.. as you would if u had the same tradition.. Look how crazy rich tradition some colleges are. and pro Teams... you wouldnt be a true fan if u didnt brag or fight for your team or believe you will beat the next team in front of you...its not personal. It used to be personal in the 70's and early 80's when we played local bridgeport and stevenson so much so that the Teams would meet and fight before the games....NOW!!! as for you guys bashing Pirate MiKe.. esp u pirate fans. he only speaks what he believes to be true. and knowing him for 30 odd years i know his heart run's orange and black... as for the posters on here that hide behind names and 3rd person dialog's what respect do you bring to the Table?? except being able to run thos gum bumpers and not get smacked while u stand on the sidelines.. as for me lol, everyone knows me and i will always tell it as i see it and as the majority of the wall standers shout at the game each friday... and umm OP I really think its you that needs med's not pirate MiKe or I.... go pirates ... have a safe trip polk players and fan's god bless!!!

Do I since some jealousy?

well here we go u say stop talkin about central and keep it a sp polk convo and then you go and start talkin about central...

well people let me tell you, until the day you can say hey we blew our maryville :thumb: and rushed for 400 yards you can say i can compete with alcoa face you can fantasize however much you want but there is no way some of there backups are better than your starters...they have literaly thrown the ball 15 times this year and ran every other time ha and yes we did go to alcoa and get blown out but when your a team with about 45 kids then you go play a team with about double or triple that you cant compete...saying that im pretty sure central stuck with yall in a scrimmage and central got beat by polk so put two and two together its either gonna be close and a sp upset or polk is gonna win :D so plz until you can blow out cak maryville bearden farragut teams like that dont say you can stick with alcoa because if you could you would be ranked in the top 100 of the nation in which alcoa is 89th...so just like you said keep it on your sp pirates and dont say anything about alcoa beating central until you beat alcoa or for that matter play alcoa...

also plz take a look at the schedule strength of central before you start talking

it says central has one of the hardest in the state and the hardest in our class

and plz show me where someone has said central is a power house plz