CAK travels to Elizabethton...

RonMexico

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the weather will be a major factor either way.

This weather thing is good and bad,bad cause it slows the game way down,good cause less likely to have major injury,which neither team needs since this game means nothing except for pride and also good cause Alcoa has to watch in the rain and dont see either teams full potentiol or full speed! So I guess this will be the game with the good the bad and the ugly!

Go Cyclones!!!!

Hey BC, Bridge, Faceforradio: are you the ugly he's talking about :thumb:

I be the "good" :thumb: Bridge and Faceforradio will have to fight for the other two honors. :thumb:

8days_rednecks.jpg

I be the "good" :thumb: Bridge and Faceforradio will have to fight for the other two honors. :D

8days_rednecks.jpg

Looks like APB on tha left..... :thumb: ....Bee Cee ewe fellers must remimber Big Ed Wolf wuz frum Elizabethtun.....He wau a grit rassler....Allmost beet Ron once...Ov course this wuz beefour tha toe was tapped and tha boot wuz loaded...... :thumb:

You Alcoa guys get uesd to the drive up to Betsy. FBD payed someone off, err, I mean talked to "someone" and Alcoa will now be in the Far East quad. :thumb:

And for the record, FBD knows good and well that is not me in that picture on the far right. I am the one in the middle sitting on the keg.

Have mullet. Will travel.