CAK travels to Elizabethton...

RonMexico

Good luck to two very good teams. Hope that all enjoy the game and the atheletes remain injury free throughout. If you haven't ever been to Elizabethton, you are in for a treat. Great small town atmosphere and great people (salt of the earth).

Thanks for your well wishes. I haven't been to E-town in about 15 years, but it was the same as you described. First time for a football game, so I'm excited about that. Since your Tornadoes aren't playing Friday you can take a peek at whats happening with the game by tuning into 96.3FM. The transmitter is in S.Knoxville so hopefully you can pick it up. It's our first year for a complete radio broadcast of our games so don't be too critical :angry:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to two very good teams. Hope that all enjoy the game and the atheletes remain injury free throughout. If you haven't ever been to Elizabethton, you are in for a treat. Great small town atmosphere and great people (salt of the earth).

Thanks for your well wishes. I haven't been to E-town in about 15 years, but it was the same as you described. First time for a football game, so I'm excited about that. Since your Tornadoes aren't playing Friday you can take a peek at whats happening with the game by tuning into 96.3FM. The transmitter is in S.Knoxville so hopefully you can pick it up. It's our first year for a complete radio broadcast of our games so don't be too critical ;)

No need for a radio. Me and APB are riding up with the Alcoa coaches....... :angry:

Thanks for your well wishes. I haven't been to E-town in about 15 years, but it was the same as you described. First time for a football game, so I'm excited about that. Since your Tornadoes aren't playing Friday you can take a peek at whats happening with the game by tuning into 96.3FM. The transmitter is in S.Knoxville so hopefully you can pick it up. It's our first year for a complete radio broadcast of our games so don't be too critical :angry:

Lol, I won't be critical but I sure will be listening if I am not able to go. Good luck to all.