SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate was a wondering about R. Hale. Purt near sure he won't play but is curious about his return. Sure hope the Pirates are focused this week. OP was a ready the paper about L. James playing basketball and his team lost focus and was beat after winning 2 state championships. Dad burnit, it made OP think about the 08 team. Lots of room for continued improvement youngons, stay focused & hongry. :thumb:

Butchie, the bigger thread is on the 3A forum.

Oh I See How It Is? Just Runnoft And Didn't Tell Ole Butchie! :flower:

Butchie don't feel to bad I'm a SP alumni and had to ask about the topic myself. I feel like I've been throwed under that bus with you. Don't give up on us Butchie. We need your input from over in your area. Will this help,,GO REBELS!!!!!!

Butchie, the bigger thread is on the 3A forum.

Butchie don't feel to bad I'm a SP alumni and had to ask about the topic myself. I feel like I've been throwed under that bus with you. Don't give up on us Butchie. We need your input from over in your area. Will this help,,GO REBELS!!!!!!

well sp got there #1 ranking back now maybe thay want be so hard on us jb folk's :thumb:

logger169 you know these poll's don't make much sense from one week to another. Yall and the #2 team win and somehow we're able to jump yall? Oh well I know the poll's are for the fan's and I know the player's enjoy them to,but how in the world can a pollster change there mind from week to week when the team's at the top all win? Oh well I'm not going to say much cause my comment was taken the wrong way last week and I sure don't wanna be bashed this week.

well sp got there #1 ranking back now maybe thay want be so hard on us jb folk's :thumb:

Old Pirate has been a saying for yars them posters have to be skillet heads. Fact is the only one that matters is the last one, OP has jest always been amused by all the others. Purt near some are skillet slingers too and usins know bout them creatures. Now OP didn't..... say us fellers ever.....figured them out. Anyhow....a continued congrats to the teams that have captured the posters attention. :thumb:

Old Pirate was a wondering about R. Hale. Purt near sure he won't play but is curious about his return. Sure hope the Pirates are focused this week. OP was a ready the paper about L. James playing basketball and his team lost focus and was beat after winning 2 state championships. Dad burnit, it made OP think about the 08 team. Lots of room for continued improvement youngons, stay focused & hongry. :flower:

I think Raquis will be ready unless he aggravates the injury this week in practice

Old Pirate was a wondering about R. Hale. Purt near sure he won't play but is curious about his return. Sure hope the Pirates are focused this week. OP was a ready the paper about L. James playing basketball and his team lost focus and was beat after winning 2 state championships. Dad burnit, it made OP think about the 08 team. Lots of room for continued improvement youngons, stay focused & hongry. :flower:

I think Raquis will be ready unless he aggravates the injury this week in practice

Zone wanted to let you know that Trav's punting has improved very much. I know we don't punt much but the bomb against LV last week was one of the best I've seen from us in year's. I'm sure you taught him how to kick!!!!!!

logger169 you know these poll's don't make much sense from one week to another. Yall and the #2 team win and somehow we're able to jump yall? Oh well I know the poll's are for the fan's and I know the player's enjoy them to,but how in the world can a pollster change there mind from week to week when the team's at the top all win? Oh well I'm not going to say much cause my comment was taken the wrong way last week and I sure don't wanna be bashed this week.

I only said that as joke sportman ,,,but i am with ya how they change when jb beat a decent 3a team ,,,,really and truely i am glad they did move back maybe they ready to make a statement or 2 now ,,,,good luck to sp this week look's like it might be a pretty good game :roflol:

I only said that as joke sportman ,,,but i am with ya how they change when jb beat a decent 3a team ,,,,really and truely i am glad they did move back maybe they ready to make a statement or 2 now ,,,,good luck to sp this week look's like it might be a pretty good game ^_^

We're cool!!! Man it's good to be back in the 1 and 2a sight again. Those folks over in 3a have lost there minds!!! By the way goodluck to yall even though I know you want need it.