SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Old Pirate was a wondering about R. Hale. Purt near sure he won't play but is curious about his return. Sure hope the Pirates are focused this week. OP was a ready the paper about L. James playing basketball and his team lost focus and was beat after winning 2 state championships. Dad burnit, it made OP think about the 08 team. Lots of room for continued improvement youngons, stay focused & hongry. ^_^

I think Raquis will be ready unless he aggravates the injury this week in practice

Zone wanted to let you know that Trav's punting has improved very much. I know we don't punt much but the bomb against LV last week was one of the best I've seen from us in year's. I'm sure you taught him how to kick!!!!!!

Yea it was 52 yards (incl the roll and a nice high spiral. I hope we don't have to punt much the rest of the year...that's a good thing!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate was a wondering about R. Hale. Purt near sure he won't play but is curious about his return. Sure hope the Pirates are focused this week. OP was a ready the paper about L. James playing basketball and his team lost focus and was beat after winning 2 state championships. Dad burnit, it made OP think about the 08 team. Lots of room for continued improvement youngons, stay focused & hongry. :roflol:

I think Raquis will be ready unless he aggravates the injury this week in practice

Zone wanted to let you know that Trav's punting has improved very much. I know we don't punt much but the bomb against LV last week was one of the best I've seen from us in year's. I'm sure you taught him how to kick!!!!!!

Nah Old Pirate says Zone Pirate's head jest ain't to scared. Recon ole Travis musta a watched ole Zone being kicked in the hinny. Purt near sure he learned that high leg kick from his mama. :roflol:

Nah Old Pirate says Zone Pirate's head jest ain't to scared. Recon ole Travis musta a watched ole Zone being kicked in the hinny. Purt near sure he learned that high leg kick from his mama. :bored:

LOL...could be. Glad that's in the past

The Pirates should win this one. They may even win it big. However, Polk County Wild Kittens have had pretty good success against some good Pirate teams in the past. If this is a typical Pirate team and a typical Kitten team, it could get interesting in the 4th QTR.

Just one more in a long list of "Game Of The Week" type football games the Pirates have played all year. I was going to hold off predicting any results until Roy Dillard posted his/Murphy's analysis but, went over to the 3A thread and found it over there. Based on that, Grunts, PowerP, TTP and my own research, I think this game will not be close. Polk hasn't played the competition the Pirates have faced much of the season. Pirates roll, all the way to another Gold Ball.

The 3A thread seems to be getting the most attention on this game.

Can't really see this being in a " game of the week" category. Looks more like a

Signal Mtn. / SP game to ole Grunt. Just my opinion & I'm sticking to it til someone

proves me wrong.

Go Pirates.

Polk County is usually a physical team. They aren't like Signal. If they don't let the Pirates run loose, they will make it interesting.

Old Pirate says folkes should be prepared for another ugly game with the weather possibly playing havic with the offense. Least ways the skillet slinger won't be a holding OP up on seeing the opening kickoff. Recon the true fans will only be the ones sitting thru this. Most likely many will find a radio and stay dry. Recon OP's skillet slinger snores are worse than most. Least ways the coacht fellers is gitting a heep more sleep than OP. :roflol:

Old Pirate says folkes should be prepared for another ugly game with the weather possibly playing havic with the offense. Least ways the skillet slinger won't be a holding OP up on seeing the opening kickoff. Recon the true fans will only be the ones sitting thru this. Most likely many will find a radio and stay dry. Recon OP's skillet slinger snores are worse than most. Least ways the coacht fellers is gitting a heep more sleep than OP. :roflol:

Not all of us! Sometimes you just gotta go sleep n the other room... :roflol: