SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said in the post they have going on in the 3a forum right now...I honestly believe we will beat them by 3 or more touchdowns....I just do not see them running on us....And I think Terrell wants to make a statement against a good team since he was out against Boyd :thumb: Stay hungry work hard and lets go give them their first loss this year boys!!!

I would assume Robinson will be playing defense. He is a good QB and all but WOW does he make a huge difference on defense when he is in the game. A future college player should stick out on the field though. Oh wait I forgot, according to "some" posters on here he doesn't make a difference at all when he is in the game. He is just an average joe player that we all build up to be great. :roflolk:

Just one more in a long list of "Game Of The Week" type football games the Pirates have played all year. I was going to hold off predicting any results until Roy Dillard posted his/Murphy's analysis but, went over to the 3A thread and found it over there. Based on that, Grunts, PowerP, TTP and my own research, I think this game will not be close. Polk hasn't played the competition the Pirates have faced much of the season. Pirates roll, all the way to another Gold Ball.

The 3A thread seems to be getting the most attention on this game.

Just one more in a long list of "Game Of The Week" type football games the Pirates have played all year. I was going to hold off predicting any results until Roy Dillard posted his/Murphy's analysis but, went over to the 3A thread and found it over there. Based on that, Grunts, PowerP, TTP and my own research, I think this game will not be close. Polk hasn't played the competition the Pirates have faced much of the season. Pirates roll, all the way to another Gold Ball.

The 3A thread seems to be getting the most attention on this game.

Can't really see this being in a " game of the week" category. Looks more like a

Signal Mtn. / SP game to ole Grunt. Just my opinion & I'm sticking to it til someone

proves me wrong.

Go Pirates.

I just looked at some of Polks plays against Bradley Central http://polkcountywildcats.com/football/page3sch.htm Go there to watch them...If they leave that big of a hole for us then.... :wacko: and that qb of theirs will not have enough time to do all that turing around fake handoff junk he does just to let ya know....our boys are to quick and blitz way to much and fast :lol:

I just looked at some of Polks plays against Bradley Central http://polkcountywildcats.com/football/page3sch.htm Go there to watch them...If they leave that big of a hole for us then.... :flower: and that qb of theirs will not have enough time to do all that turing around fake handoff junk he does just to let ya know....our boys are to quick and blitz way to much and fast :roflol:

I agree the blevins boy at nose tackle will have a highlight reel of his own just on this game if they try that play-action and fake handoff stuff on SP.they will have negative yardage if they dont have sense enough to get away from that on us.2 much speed and WAY 2 much Defense for Polk 2 have any chance at all.PIRATES 42 SLOWPOLK 13. of course I could b wrong.(May inflict the South Pittsburg RULE) aKA mercy rule