SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might blow up the Internet, forget just this website.

if score holds up, what will SP excuse be? They were mocking PC all week.

The Pirates just got smacked in the mouth repeatedly in the 1st half. I suggested some folks the P.C. is one of those classic physical teams. The Pirates moved the ball well at times but couldn't score. P.C. ran 16 plays at the beginning of the 2nd qtr until about 2:40 to go in the qtr. They better come out and drive down the field and score at the beginning of the 3rd or they may get Mercy Ruled.

Well lets see, can't pull the public/private debate, both are public. Not sure if the field matters. Starting QB is there. Only thing I can come up with is that Polk is suppose to beat a 1A school.

if you read the posts that were made, SP can beat almost any team in the state...didn't matter what classification.

Well lets see, can't pull the public/private debate, both are public. Not sure if the field matters. Starting QB is there. Only thing I can come up with is that Polk is suppose to beat a 1A school.

if you read the posts that were made, SP can beat almost any team in the state...didn't matter what classification.

Ya I don't take to read half the pages of SP threads lol.

Ya I don't take to read half the pages of SP threads lol.

sp should win 1a,they would be a real contender in 2a, then from 3a to the top they would not challenge for a tittle but could beat the bottom feeders in the higher classes. to be honest sp is very tough for what they are, a small 1a public school. no shame in getting beat by polk co. they look to have some big wins this season. good luck the rest of the way sp. looks like a possible match up with us in a couple of weeks. never a dull moment when sp meets up with gordonsville. always good football. see you down the road. and let me add ,sp always shows class win or loose or they always have when we played. lots of respect for your fine program.