SP hosts Polk Co

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I have been reading in my book and talking to Murphy about this game. Polk County is big strong and tough. You think I am joking because I am not. They are a good team. I was reading in my book and Murphy says they are a top team in 3A. They are just real good and our boys better be ready to play or Polk County might beat on our boys a little bit. Grider better have the boys lifting weights this week so they will be stronger for the game on Friday. Those Polk boys are big ole country boys that will knock the snot out of us if we dont play good. That Christian boy for Polk and that Allen boy are real good runners. Let me ask you a question. Do these boys have any colleges recruiting them to run the ball? They are good boys that sound like good players.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says Polk has a good of a chance as Boyd........Dad burnit............looks as if the conditions may/could be similar come FryDay nite. Nows that will/would pose a huge problem for both teams and really slow the speedway boys down. Figure them big ole corn bread fed youngons from Polk may have a slight advantage if it's really wet. Then again SP does have experience with extremely wet conditions. OP jest hopes the coaches will have more snaps under center ifin that is the case.

I'm pullin for the pirates..i hope they don't take Polk lightly(the players). I believe SP has to come out of the gate clicking...getting a couple of quick scores. A 3 td lead would make Polk have to adjust there gameplan. Then it could get out of hand from there. If SP comes out flat...Polk takes the ball on a 9 minute drive....it could be a nailbiter.

Terrell better be on his A+ game because there will be more scouts at this game than any game yet this year becase of the scouting travel scheduling being off because of last friday's weather. Trust me Ray Ray knows who and from where and this is HUGE for this young man. :roflol::o This will be a definite time to shine and not lose his head because several offers rely on his play in this game. Take heed my football legion this will be a night Polk will not forget!!! Pirates by no less than 2 td's.

Terrell better be on his A+ game because there will be more scouts at this game than any game yet this year becase of the scouting travel scheduling being off because of last friday's weather. Trust me Ray Ray knows who and from where and this is HUGE for this young man. :roflol::o This will be a definite time to shine and not lose his head because several offers rely on his play in this game. Take heed my football legion this will be a night Polk will not forget!!! Pirates by no less than 2 td's.

Terrell is already pretty soundly committed to UTC so he does not need to worry about scouts all those he still recieves letters from what he has told me :o

Terrell better be on his A+ game because there will be more scouts at this game than any game yet this year becase of the scouting travel scheduling being off because of last friday's weather. Trust me Ray Ray knows who and from where and this is HUGE for this young man. :thumb::thumb: This will be a definite time to shine and not lose his head because several offers rely on his play in this game. Take heed my football legion this will be a night Polk will not forget!!! Pirates by no less than 2 td's.

Terrell is already pretty soundly committed to UTC so he does not need to worry about scouts all those he still recieves letters from what he has told me :lol:

That's good because I would be :lol: SICK!!! LOL!! I wish both teams the best and an injury free game for both!!!

CoachJ let me ask you a question. Are you a coach? I will have my Murphy Fair book at the game if you want to read in it and see what Murphy says about this game. I will share it with you if you want to look at it before the game. The SP boys better be knocking holes for the runners to run through or they wont win the game. They better be ready for the game. Grider better be making those boys lift alot of weights this week to make them real strong for Friday. I will read my Murphy Fair book to you if you want me too. Murphy says some good things about the Polk boys. He says they are big and strong.