Smith County hosts Pearl Cohn Rd. 1

imallin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall seeing an SC team fall off as much as this one has in the last 2 games. Cannon and YAI are not world beaters. I don't think confidence had much to do with that. I really don't know what happened. I think this team can erase both of those games with a good effort Friday. It's a new season. I want to see SC play like it is. I fully expect it.

YAI may not be a "world beater" but they sure kicked SC's hind end the last..... what? 3-4 match ups?

Sounds like somebody needs a waaa burger and french cries :lol:

GO DRAGONS !! :thumb:

YAIHelmet.jpg

That they did...no argument there. How is that whining? Look up the definition of whining. You are NOT world beaters. You lost to Cannon (6-4) Dekalb (6-4) and LA (7-3) You're not even ranked in the top 10. Neither are any of the 3 teams you lost to...or beat for that matter. Let's see how far you go in the playoffs. If you get to the semis...or so...then you can crow. Whomever wins our quad will still be a big underdog in the semis...and whomever wins that game will be a pretty big underdog in the title game. Hey...I'm pulling for you to win. You have a good chance at Sequatchie. After that...odds are not good.

Hmmm let's see. SC lost to Westmoreland (2-8) 14-0; Cannon (6-4) 32-10; York DRAGONS (7-3) 28-0.

That's being (combined) outscored by 64 points (74-10)..... by some... uhhhmm..."mediocre" teams. The DRAGONS may not be "world beaters" but in the games they did lose, they lost by a TOTAL of 15 points. YAI does get Seq. County (6-4) in the first round but Smith Co. gets PC (5-5), with that Smith Co. should take it to PC.... since you want to go with records.

YAI may not be "ranked" but you don't have to be ranked to win games.

GO DRAGONS !! :lol:

I don't recall seeing an SC team fall off as much as this one has in the last 2 games. Cannon and YAI are not world beaters. I don't think confidence had much to do with that. I really don't know what happened. I think this team can erase both of those games with a good effort Friday. It's a new season. I want to see SC play like it is. I fully expect it.

YAI may not be a "world beater" but they sure kicked SC's hind end the last..... what? 3-4 match ups?

Sounds like somebody needs a waaa burger and french cries :lol:

GO DRAGONS !! :thumb:

YAIHelmet.jpg

That they did...no argument there. How is that whining? Look up the definition of whining. You are NOT world beaters. You lost to Cannon (6-4) Dekalb (6-4) and LA (7-3) You're not even ranked in the top 10. Neither are any of the 3 teams you lost to...or beat for that matter. Let's see how far you go in the playoffs. If you get to the semis...or so...then you can crow. Whomever wins our quad will still be a big underdog in the semis...and whomever wins that game will be a pretty big underdog in the title game. Hey...I'm pulling for you to win. You have a good chance at Sequatchie. After that...odds are not good.

Hmmm let's see. SC lost to Westmoreland (2-8) 14-0; Cannon (6-4) 32-10; York DRAGONS (7-3) 28-0.

That's being (combined) outscored by 64 points (74-10)..... by some... uhhhmm..."mediocre" teams. The DRAGONS may not be "world beaters" but in the games they did lose, they lost by a TOTAL of 15 points. YAI does get Seq. County (6-4) in the first round but Smith Co. gets PC (5-5), with that Smith Co. should take it to PC.... since you want to go with records.

YAI may not be "ranked" but you don't have to be ranked to win games.

I noticed all those Bs on ya'lls record. I know now they stand for "Barely Lost". And since you mentioned records, it's a shame York finished ,what, 4th in the district??? You should have shown the TSSAA all those Bs. :lol: Be careful. I believe a mediocre team smoked York last Halloween, and handed the region to SC. Remember?

I noticed all those Bs on ya'lls record. I know now they stand for "Barely Lost". And since you mentioned records, it's a shame York finished ,what, 4th in the district??? You should have shown the TSSAA all those Bs. :lol: Be careful. I believe a mediocre team smoked York last Halloween, and handed the region to SC. Remember?

"B's".......... LOL. Good one. I'll give ya that.

Yeah the beloved DRAGONS didn't finish (in the district) where we would have liked but finishing 7-3 overall is not a bad record. At least we beat ye o'le great Owls and didn't get shut out by a 2-8 team :thumb: