WHAT A JOKE! TSSAA BLOWS IT!

fblover

Here is a joke

first round Farragut at Ooltewah (quarter final match up last year)

Ooltewah- granted, after last night's showing, are not #1 team in state, but held #1 ranking for weeks and only have one loss

Farragut- 2 losses by a total of 6 points to Marville and Riverdale, great and loaded team

2 top 5 teams play in first round..... great game but 1st round match up

Im sure Owls and Admirals will both be ready...rematch of last year's quarter finals

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit crying like a bunch of sissy republicans, and lets play ball! What is the big complaint anyway... travel time. The kids love to travel! This is the playoffs... exciting times for all involved. :roflol:

Man, lets just say, you don't even deserve a response.

Man, lets just say.... that even if they passed out 20$ bills to every one that attended the games, some of you would still have something to complain about. I'll admit that I don't know what the complaints or the problems are because I'm looking at our bracket and see nothing wrong all the way to the Big Dance. So Big Boy... why don't you enlighten me since you have it all together. My guess is that you won't bother because you yourself don't know what the issues are. Some people just like complaining and drama. :thumb:

Well Cap1 the TSSAA itself agrees with most of us in this thread that the system was flawed since they are at this moment correcting their mistakes. We had undefeated district winners seeded 6th ; 5-5 3rd seeds playing each other while one bracket over 1 and 2 seeds played one another. Sometime was screwed up.

Well Cap1 the TSSAA itself agrees with most of us in this thread that the system was flawed since they are at this moment correcting their mistakes. We had undefeated district winners seeded 6th ; 5-5 3rd seeds playing each other while one bracket over 1 and 2 seeds played one another. Sometime was screwed up.

Oh.... I see. :roflol: That is bad! :thumb: Thanks Stu for clearing that up. Sometimes It's hard for me to see past me and mine... if you know what I mean. :lol: So does anybody have a clue on how to fix this... or are we all going to just sit around complaining?

Oh.... I see. :roflol: That is bad! :thumb: Thanks Stu for clearing that up. Sometimes It's hard for me to see past me and mine... if you know what I mean. :lol: So does anybody have a clue on how to fix this... or are we all going to just sit around complaining?

Top 2 in each district get in, everyone else is wildcard team. That would create somewhere areound 12-15 Automatics and 17-20 wildcard teams. I would alter the WC selection criteria though and avoid overall wins as the 1st deciding point. But it can be done, and made into a much better, and very good system I think.

Stop the complaining, and just play your games! It should not matter who you play, but how you play the next 5 weeks. I am excited to see that a wildcard could make a run. If seeding bothers you, then maybe we should make the TSSAA revert to the BCS system. Go out and win your week one game, and then work from there.

Which wildcard will win their opening match up?

Springfield vs. Henry Co (round two for these teams this year)

Clarksville High vs. Beech (old region foes meet again)

Shelbyville vs. Clinton

Gallatin vs. Northwest (can you believe the Gallatin power house is a wildcard?)

Craigmont vs. Lawerance Co.

:lol:

Stop the complaining, and just play your games! It should not matter who you play, but how you play the next 5 weeks. I am excited to see that a wildcard could make a run. If seeding bothers you, then maybe we should make the TSSAA revert to the BCS system. Go out and win your week one game, and then work from there.

Which wildcard will win their opening match up?

Springfield vs. Henry Co (round two for these teams this year)

Clarksville High vs. Beech (old region foes meet again)

Shelbyville vs. Clinton

Gallatin vs. Northwest (can you believe the Gallatin power house is a wildcard?)

Craigmont vs. Lawerance Co.

:lol:

I would guess Gallatin or Craigmont, but hope LCHS wins that one

Wow gallatin is a powerhouse for a wildcard . I must be missing something ,say how many loses did GHS have. Look I'm Indy supporter and I don't think they deserve a wildcard sure they play in one of the best regions and had a killer mon conference schedule but they were 0-3 versus teams in their division region loss to franklin brentwood and ravenwood - wins in coference over centenial and hillsbore (think they have combined 5 or 6 wins) wins over seigal,colombia lavernge and mba- loss to oakland.. Look the TSSAA is a joke and royaly messed this up

anybody notice that there is almost 50 teams with 5-5 or worse records in the playoffs. thats not a playoff

when 60 percent of teams make the post-season that is what ya get....

Simple math

1A and 2A -24 of 41 make it - 59%

3A and 4A - 32 of 53 make it - 60%

5A - 32 of 59 make it - 54%

6A - 32 of 55 make it - 58%

when more than half make it, some losing records and .500 records have to make it.

anybody notice that there is almost 50 teams with 5-5 or worse records in the playoffs. thats not a playoff

when 60 percent of teams make the post-season that is what ya get....

Simple math

1A and 2A -24 of 41 make it - 59%

3A and 4A - 32 of 53 make it - 60%

5A - 32 of 59 make it - 54%

6A - 32 of 55 make it - 58%

when more than half make it, some losing records and .500 records have to make it.

why are there 4 more 5A teams than 6A? Here come the Columbia conspiracy theorists lol