Tellico Plains vs Oliver Springs

bigbearsfan

I figured this would be the matchup. By the way, this is not the first time that these two teams have met. We have played them several times.

I'm kinda crossed on this one......OS is a Roane County team.....TP is a district 3 team.....so.......OS only played 3 teams this season with 5 or more wins and lost 2 of the 3.......TP lost to a 10-0 team......a 9-1 team......and a 7-3 team....2 of which were district 3 teams.....district 3 is tougher that district 4.......TP by 2 TD's[/quote

TP by 2 touchdowns!! Lets go district 3!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the Keys for the Bobcats to win

1) Brackett need to throw the ball to set up the run. The two times OS lost the outs and slants was there. With Wesley and now Rue catching the football Tellico cannot keep 8 or 9 in the box and if they do they will pay.

2) Miller, Jordan and Wesley has to have a good game. No Turnovers! No Drops!

3) Linebackers has to play big! Smith and Morgan has to step up

4) O-Line needs to play the same way they have played for the last two weeks. They have been blowing people off of the ball and Miller has not been touched.

Tellico is a good team but the Bobcats is playing better than they have all year. Win this one and you may get another shot at Onedia

28---14 cats :thumb:

I seriously doubt Oliver Springs Line will blow Tellico off the line. You don't have a defense in the top 15 of all of highschool football for allowing the fewest touchdowns and yardage, as well as have the leading sack leader for the state by getting blown off the line. It has been Tellico's line that has won their games for them. O'Dell wouldn't be a 1200+ yard rusher if the line was a pushover. I think this one will come down to whose backs are better. Better in a sense of not pure speed, but field vision and smarts.

I seriously doubt Oliver Springs Line will blow Tellico off the line. You don't have a defense in the top 15 of all of highschool football for allowing the fewest touchdowns and yardage, as well as have the leading sack leader for the state by getting blown off the line. It has been Tellico's line that has won their games for them. O'Dell wouldn't be a 1200+ yard rusher if the line was a pushover. I think this one will come down to whose backs are better. Better in a sense of not pure speed, but field vision and smarts.

Tellico plains is the better coached team period!ive seen both play,and if Tellico gets beat up front its because they did not show up,Tellico is a much more physical football team all the way around,i dont think they will blow them out thats not their style,ball control and a strong O-line,and a real physical D-line,control the clock,o'dell is the best back Greenback has seen all year.

I've heard of O'Dell, but who is the sack leader and how many does he have?

Mcalister and he has 9 sacks.

Prep Xtra has McAlister with 8............Clevenger form Hardin Valley has 13..........Frank from Grace Christian has 16.......Smith from CAK has 10.....Ball from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 10.....Howard from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 9........that's just the east end of the state

I've heard of O'Dell, but who is the sack leader and how many does he have?

Mcalister and he has 9 sacks.

Prep Xtra has McAlister with 8............Clevenger form Hardin Valley has 13..........Frank from Grace Christian has 16.......Smith from CAK has 10.....Ball from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 10.....Howard from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 9........that's just the east end of the state

LOL...WOW! That's what i get for not checking my sources. Thanks Tigers24fan. But still, you gotta admit, 9 sacks is pretty dang good. Definately NOT a pushover!! How do you see it going down??