#5 Clarksville NE @ #3 Hendersonville

Newcastle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don;t know much about Northeast but i do know about the Commandos. All year their problem has been consistently putting together stable drives and getting the key stop on defense in big games. Last week the Commandos came out and played how they are very capable of plying week in and week out. They constantly got big stops vs. a good Gallatin team and strung together some nice drives to keep their ball control offense on the field. If the commandos play like they did vs. gallatin for the next few weeks its gonna be hard to stop them. They were flying around making plays and played as a team on offense defense and special teams. I hope the Commandos get a good week of practice under their belt and come out ready to play. If they do it should be a W.

My prediction

Hendersonville 28

Clarksville NE- 20

hey nelly ur an idiot this is going to be a blowout.. ima prolli leave at halftime lol.. northeast wont get past 10 on the scoreboard..

Who is the idiot..... :roflol:

To the village idiot goin2nam i would just like to say that you are an idiot. Like I stated consistency was the commandos fault all year long. They had a good season and it unfortunatly had to come to an end.

To Clarksville Northeast: Yall have a pretty nice defense I will admit, although you better watch out because Coach Crabtree from Beech will recognize the blitzes that come every play and will throw in plays to trick you. You guys got the breaks and big plays when you needed them and all the credit goes to you guys. I would love nothing more then for y'all to beat beech this week in their mud bowl.

To H'ville: It was a tough loss and a hard way to go out but you have nothing to be ashamed of. Great season and I am very proud of you guys. Keep your heads up.