this is one of the discussions on the D-II board

wildcatfan123

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the wrong board for this discussion.

With that being said...

I've seen both teams play this year. MUS would beat Alcoa by 17-21 points. Yes, Alcoa fans will argue, but they have never seen MUS play either. MUS is the best high school team in Tennessee.

Saw them play earlier in the year,they are a very solid team.

The cal preps website predicts MUS would win by 1, which means it would be toss-up as to who would win. That site is fairly accurate; they may be off by a score or 2, but they are pretty accurate.

Not meaning to sound cocky, but it's amazing to me the people who say that "this team" could easily beat Alcoa. It's incredible to sit on Alcoa's side and watch a team (who thought they had a chance with Alcoa) completely deflate.

I'm not saying MUS wouldn't beat Alcoa, we'll never know, but I highly doubt they would beat Alcoa by more than 1 td.

The cal preps website predicts MUS would win by 1, which means it would be toss-up as to who would win. That site is fairly accurate; they may be off by a score or 2, but they are pretty accurate.

Not meaning to sound cocky, but it's amazing to me the people who say that "this team" could easily beat Alcoa. It's incredible to sit on Alcoa's side and watch a team (who thought they had a chance with Alcoa) completely deflate.

I'm not saying MUS wouldn't beat Alcoa, we'll never know, but I highly doubt they would beat Alcoa by more than 1 td.

+1 :lol:

Gibson Co. boy don't know jack! :roflol: