Loudon @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Cats from a Charger fan. I'm hoping you guys pull out the victory. I'd love to see you guys line up against Alcoa

Dang smokinote, wishing to see someone line up against Alcoa sure isn't a very nice wish for someone. :thumb:

I think Polk will beat Loudon by 17 or more, but the Wildcats will lose by at least 17 against Alcoa.

Go Cats from a Charger fan. I'm hoping you guys pull out the victory. I'd love to see you guys line up against Alcoa

Dang smokinote, wishing to see someone line up against Alcoa sure isn't a very nice wish for someone. :thumb:

I think Polk will beat Loudon by 17 or more, but the Wildcats will lose by at least 17 against Alcoa.

Smart guy that blitzinbuc. Jarred Allen is the difference maker in this game. Throws and runs better than the Loudon QB. He is one of those kind of players that makes everybody around him better.

Then the Polk County Wildcats get their shot at surviving the F5....................................................

Smart guy that blitzinbuc. Jarred Allen is the difference maker in this game. Throws and runs better than the Loudon QB. He is one of those kind of players that makes everybody around him better.

Then the Polk County Wildcats get their shot at surviving the F5....................................................

Not only am I smart, I'm also tall, slim, and handsome. :thumb:

Not only am I smart, I'm also tall, slim, and handsome. :roflolk:

Uuuuh.... I would have to check box E... none of the above!

Its a big game so The Doc will go with the old adage that offense sells tickets and defense wins championships. Turnovers are often times not a product of carelessness by the offense, but forced by the defense. The team that wins the turnover battle will win and advance to round 3. Polk hasn't lost all year and I don't think they will start Friday night. The Doc will take Polk's nasty 'D' and home field for a 10 point Wildcat victory. Go CATS!!!!

Should be a great game!!!!

We just hope the SRO from Bledsoe doesn't show up.LOL

My nephew and 2 of his friends, all players for LHS, said that the School Resource Officer from Bledsoe County threatened to throw an assistant coach out of the stadium because the Redskins did their pregame chant. Can anyone confirm or deny this?