Loudon @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

Isn't this the Polk vs. Loudon thread? Not the Alcoa is god's gift to footbal thread? :roflolk:

Oh my gosh! Finally! Thank you! I realize Alcoa is a great team but don't they have a thread that people can get on if they feel the need to worship them? Frankly, it's like a little dark cloud raining on the Polk/Loudon parade. Lets not worry about them until it's time .I agree with "mom" that if you've made it this far, especially undefeated, the there's nothing to be ashamed of even if your team loses. So...I know this has nothing to do with our game but what's the deal with the SRO? I've seen it mentioned several times but no details. Was it the Loudon SRO or the Bledsoe SRO?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the Polk vs. Loudon thread? Not the Alcoa is god's gift to footbal thread? :roflolk:

Oh my gosh! Finally! Thank you! I realize Alcoa is a great team but don't they have a thread that people can get on if they feel the need to worship them? Frankly, it's like a little dark cloud raining on the Polk/Loudon parade. Lets not worry about them until it's time .I agree with "mom" that if you've made it this far, especially undefeated, the there's nothing to be ashamed of even if your team loses. So...I know this has nothing to do with our game but what's the deal with the SRO? I've seen it mentioned several times but no details. Was it the Loudon SRO or the Bledsoe SRO?

The Bledsoe SRO said he was going to throw one of our coaches out of the game because of our kids pre-game warm-up.We are just making fun of him thinking he could throw somebody out of the game.Not a big deal.

WOW. 17 pts or more.............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I would think it would be closer than that, but oh well, its only opinions right?

I guess we will see on Friday night....... I hope the football team is looking forward to Alcoa or CAK as much as the fans are.

I was like you Korn, I thought this would be a close one. :roflolk: I guess the CATS will Roll through to Tornado Alley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows how good Alcoa is. Both Loudon and CAK have tested the Tornados. I would like to see what CAK could do with Polk. CAK beat Loudon 24-0 and should have been 31-0. Loudon did not have a good game that night and I know they are significanly better than they played that night. However, CAK has also beaten a good Elizabethton team on the road and Mcminn Central at home. CAK and Polk would be a good game to watch and let Loudon strap it on with the might Tornados

I was like you Korn, I thought this would be a close one. :hungry: I guess the CATS will Roll through to Tornado Alley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let blitzinbuc fool you (he's not even a Polk fan). Everyone in Benton knows this will be the toughest opponent Polk has played. There will be no blowout.

I'm certainly glad you feel the need to speak on my behalf, but I can do quite well - thank you. More than likely I'll be at the Polk/Loudon game sitting with some Polk Co. friends, and cheering for the Wildcats. Just because I sat with McMinn Central folks when the Chargers played Polk Co., doesn't constitute me not being a fan of other schools - including Meigs Co., McMinn Co., and Polk Co......just to name a few. I have many friends who are parents of players, and friends who are coaches at several surrounding schools. I'm a big fan of local high school football teams, and appreciate when they all have strong, competitive teams.

Sure, I believe Polk Co. will beat Loudon by a minimum of 17 points. Who knows, I may even see you there after the game as you gloat the big victory......saying you knew all along that Polk would win easily. :hungry: