Loudon @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

For those of you in the Polk drilled Central just like Alcoa did so Polk can play with Alcoa argument allow me to shed some light. Against Polk, Central had 15 penalities for 180 yds along with 2 turnovers and a safety. Against Alcoa, Central only had 3 penalities and 0 turnovers. Whats my point you ask? Polk did nothing but sit back and watch Central self destruct. Central beat Central not Polk. Do you people think if Central only had 3 penalities and 0 turnovers Polk would still have won in a blowout? If you do your red kool-aid is stronger than our blue kool-aid. Im not saying Polk would not have won but the game would have been much closer. Against Alcoa, Central may have played one of its better games of the year and still got blown away. But then again they did play an F5. :roflol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Loudon tonight from your fellow distict 4 friends. I know you will go out and rep the district well. Polk has a fine team, and Loudon has their work cut out for them. The Loudon defense is very tough, and I think what Polk does well plays to the strength of Loudon. The question in my mind is whether the Loudon offense can consistently move the chains. I don't know much about Polk's depth but I do know Loudon has a number of very good players that play both ways.

This should be a fast game with both teams preferring to run the ball, so hopefully fatigue won't be a huge issue. Go Redskins!

No, Central couldn't compete with Alcoa, but neither will Polk (I won't even mention Loudon because their season ends tonight). BTW, I'll probably come to the Polk Co. game tonight.

Ok....I wasnt going to say anything else on here, til after the game of course :evil: BUT......."(I won't even mention Loudon because their season ends tonight)".....you OBVIOUSLY have not been following Loudon lately! To count them out like that is just s-t-u-p-i-d! Tonight will tell and for all you that want to count us out....I think my next post will be telling you to eat your words, and think twice before you "count out" a team as good as Loudon!

whew! had to vent! :evil: with that said...to everyone else, lets have a safe trip and an injury free game! Its gonna be a good one

First of all, I want to congratulate Loudon on the win. They were a good bit bigger on the line and that's what won the game. Both teams had big plays here and there, but in the end Loudon was more physical and was able to run the ball very well. They will give Alcoa a game next week if they play like they did tonight.

Secondly, I want to say how proud I am of this Wildcat team. They had our first undefeated regular season and made it past the first round of playoffs. I know the seniors on this team, and a big thanks to them for giving their all this season. :roflol: