Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Pirates will roll to victory in this one...can't wait till kickoff!!

Pirates 58

Eagles 6

No disrespect to Eagleville intended, just my take on the game...I would love to see a great game tonight!! Have a safe trip and see you at the PITT!! :thumb:

Tom good to see you back on here. Powerp is teachin today so maybe we can get some insight later on. I have heard this is the healthiest we've been since Central. I believe our starting center will be back tonight and that is great news. I hope nobody has got banged up in practice this week. These guys from Eagleville will be shell shocked at kickoff. Look forward to seeing the whole gang there tonight. SP-65 Eagleville-00.. I just believe we are ready to get it on !!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirates will roll to victory in this one...can't wait till kickoff!!

Pirates 58

Eagles 6

No disrespect to Eagleville intended, just my take on the game...I would love to see a great game tonight!! Have a safe trip and see you at the PITT!! :thumb:

Tom good to see you back on here. Powerp is teachin today so maybe we can get some insight later on. I have heard this is the healthiest we've been since Central. I believe our starting center will be back tonight and that is great news. I hope nobody has got banged up in practice this week. These guys from Eagleville will be shell shocked at kickoff. Look forward to seeing the whole gang there tonight. SP-65 Eagleville-00.. I just believe we are ready to get it on !!!

Great news about the team being healthy...that is what we need for a deep playoff run..see ya at the game tonight..should be getting there around 6 or so...

I'm gonna post the link to our twitter page one more time for anyone wanting score updates on the Cascade/ Signal game.

http://twitter.com/cascadefootball

Thanks for the info cascade11...however, I won't be able to check the internet at the game...send me an email to vol4life@comcast.net and I will send you my cell to text me during the game tonight if possible??

Seen all the boys today...their focused...said that eagleville had a pretty good running back and a couple of big guys on the line but other than that not to much to worry about....the pirates look confident......I say they dominate tonight, Johnny Sellers has a game like he had against Grundy :evil:

Seen all the boys today...their focused...said that eagleville had a pretty good running back and a couple of big guys on the line but other than that not to much to worry about....the pirates look confident......I say they dominate tonight, Johnny Sellers has a game like he had against Grundy :evil:

I wish both teams good luck tonight. I have seen Eagles #6 play and I must say even with a cast on his hand he is a strong RB. This kid is not big on size but hits holes with force. The Eagles guys up front not much size but aggressive. Secondary is very questionable.

Eagleville won coin toss, deferred, and recovered onside kick. Eagleville picked up a 1st down. Over on downs.

Pirates 7 Eagles 0

Pirates 14 Eagles 0

End of 1st

Pirates 21 Eagles 0

Pirates 27 Eagles 0 missed PAT (that may be the first time they hit 3 in a row all season :roflol: )

Eagleville won coin toss, deferred, and recovered onside kick. Eagleville picked up a 1st down. Over on downs.

Pirates 7 Eagles 0

Pirates 14 Eagles 0

End of 1st

Pirates 21 Eagles 0

Pirates 27 Eagles 0 missed PAT (that may be the first time they hit 3 in a row all season :roflol: )

Pirates 33 Eagles 0 (2pt pass fails)

half time

Pirates 40 Eagles 0 (mercy rule in effect)

4th Quarter

Oh-my-god . . . The Pirates make a field goal! :thumb: 1st one in 10 years. :roflol:

Pirates 43 Eagles 0

Pirates 50 Eagles 0 with 22 seconds to go . . .

50-0 final