East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dis un could be a good un

I agree. ER had a good showing against H2O so maybe my talking up of ER may be taken a little more seriously. I'm still sticking to my guns, I'm not ready to predict an ER win but if they come out with their heads on straight they'll give FCS all they want. Could be the game of the week in 2A. Congrats to the Indians on the playoff win!

I like the Commanders in this one.

IMO, FC needs to have Reeves and Markham both in the backfield instead of splitting Markham out wide. Put them both in the backfield and run some misdirection, and I doubt ER has anyone that can catch Markham.

Roy told me FC has changed their offense to the "Wing-T" for the post season.

IMO, FC needs to have Reeves and Markham both in the backfield instead of splitting Markham out wide. Put them both in the backfield and run some misdirection, and I doubt ER has anyone that can catch Markham.

Roy told me FC has changed their offense to the "Wing-T" for the post season.

Maasen will tear ER up. Don't worry about Markham or Reeves. They'll get what Maasen gives'em.

I'm gonna say FCS by about 21.

LOL. No way either team wins this one by more than 2 TDs. I'm gonna go ahead and call the upset--East by 6.

The Indians just put a solid whoopin' on Watertown tonight, and really opened up the passing game in their 46-0 win. Not only did Woodard, the primary receiver, make many plays, but the other guys produced solid numbers as well.

Let's compare a recent common opponent: Watertown

East Robertson: 46

Watertown: 0

Friendship Christian: 48

Watertown: 16

------------------------------------

Now, I don't know how Watertown came by those 16 points, but either way, they scored 16 on FC. East Robertson, however, did not allow Watertown to get on the board at all in this very important playoff game--even stopping them down on the goal line.

Now, East may not beat Friendship, but it's not going to be a blow-out. Like the OP said: Dis gonna be a good'in.

ER has some pretty fast athletes. Should be a good game. FC is the more physical team and they'll need to show it next week.