Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

rice is probably one of the best qbs to come from this region,his stats are down simply because of our running game being so productive. i see it right the opposite its the tucker kid that hasnt impressed me, but like you we probably have only seen the other a few times and wc would not be 10 and 0 without the passing game. every time our opponents have started biting on the run wc has burned them over the top. wait til you see rice in dry conditions and then well talk.weve only had a couple of dry games all year. your not ready to start comparing qbs with wc yet, maybe in a couple of years,maybe.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watch the PC team on different occasions this year and they are up and down. I feel that this may be one of their up weeks. I am going with the underdog PC in this one because on one is giving them a chance. Tucker, Mercer and the rest of the PC team must have the best game of the year its the playoff every play counts PC 38 JB 27

I have watch the PC team on different occasions this year and they are up and down. I feel that this may be one of their up weeks. I am going with the underdog PC in this one because on one is giving them a chance. Tucker, Mercer and the rest of the PC team must have the best game of the year its the playoff every play counts PC 38 JB 27

There is no way pc put's any where close to 38 point's on jb ,,,sprtman you need to lay the smoke down dude and also i say jb has 27 up before the half,,,,yall talk about talent you will see a kid run flat over you come 7;00 pm fri night ,,,you think i am joking but i am not :roflol::roflolk:

There is no way pc put's any where close to 38 point's on jb ,,,sprtman you need to lay the smoke down dude and also i say jb has 27 up before the half,,,,yall talk about talent you will see a kid run flat over you come 7;00 pm fri night ,,,you think i am joking but i am not :roflol::roflolk:

Sorry DUDE I don't do the smoke thing. Just my opinion DUDE

Sorry DUDE I don't do the smoke thing. Just my opinion DUDE

well i can understand that everyone has one. so you gonna be at the game come fri night

RD44,

To answer your question..... yeah. He's my little brother. I'd sure like to meet you and talk about his and LK's situations. These two have a lot in common. Let's say.... Cookeville, Dec. 4, around 10-11? :roflolk:

I would love that Seven! I was asking because LK had an unofficial visit to Tech and got to watch a game and saw #45 and LK remembered him from the Championship game a few years back. He had large game!

Which game did he go to? I wish I'd known...we could have hooked up then for sure. Did he have a large game that day? Or are you talking about the State Championship game? That one was pretty large too!!!

I think it was SEMO Seven. He had a good game then but I was refering to the State Championship Game.

rice is probably one of the best qbs to come from this region,his stats are down simply because of our running game being so productive. i see it right the opposite its the tucker kid that hasnt impressed me, but like you we probably have only seen the other a few times and wc would not be 10 and 0 without the passing game. every time our opponents have started biting on the run wc has burned them over the top. wait til you see rice in dry conditions and then well talk.weve only had a couple of dry games all year. your not ready to start comparing qbs with wc yet, maybe in a couple of years,maybe.

Tucker is better than Rice, He's a more complete player

I respect your opinion on the matter. I'm not trying to compare qb's, that is an argument that I don't think we would ever have a clear cut winner at. Both are very talented athletes and hopefully have a bright future in the sport of their choice because football is neither of these two's best sport in my opinion.