#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I must repeat myself! HC's line play will destroy the Green Ripples's lines! :?: Lil Mac will be be a Big Mack truck cruising through the holes. When you add all the other trucks helping to transport the ball into the end zone it could well be a very long night for the Ripples! Oh yeah, Simms will pick apart their secondary for many yards to boot! :?: So you better arrive early if you want to see a close game. It won't stay that way long! :idea: HC 42-GR :idea: 7

Game Day

Incredible Fall morning, perfect weather for Friday Night lights.

The Red vs The Green.

Going be a good one!

Tennessean had good article on Green Wave family this morning. Man, you guys have went thru a rough road this year. I feel for your program and community.

Those coming early, enjoy the tailgating. I think you will find Patriot fans very accomodating. Win or Lose you gotta enjoy High School football this time of the year.

Yanker, I assume you will have Green on? JCM Green that is!

EverybodyTravel Safe going to and from the Game.

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

:?: I must repeat myself! HC's line play will destroy the Green Ripples's lines! :?: Lil Mac will be be a Big Mack truck cruising through the holes. When you add all the other trucks helping to transport the ball into the end zone it could well be a very long night for the Ripples! Oh yeah, Simms will pick apart their secondary for many yards to boot! :D So you better arrive early if you want to see a close game. It won't stay that way long! :idea: HC 42-GR :lol: 7

JunkYardDog, you gonna be there tied up at the fence?

GO GREEN WAVE!

:idea:

:lol: I must repeat myself! HC's line play will destroy the Green Ripples's lines! :?: Lil Mac will be be a Big Mack truck cruising through the holes. When you add all the other trucks helping to transport the ball into the end zone it could well be a very long night for the Ripples! Oh yeah, Simms will pick apart their secondary for many yards to boot! :?: So you better arrive early if you want to see a close game. It won't stay that way long! :idea: HC 42-GR :idea: 7

I am not sure what motivates you to give a prediction like this, but your score won't even be close, but the game will be.

Just got done watching the great game these two teams played in 1992. I suspect we will see another great game tommorow night. Looking foward to meeting some of yall In Henry County.

LETS GOOOO!!! GREEN WAVE!!!

I think I am going to pull that game out as well and watch it this morning. I think I have one of the other earlier meetings as well.

If the weatherman is right this will be a great night for football! Lots of good posts from the HC side, it has been fun this week.

GO GREEN WAVE!!

Well, well, well, it is the game day. A day that can make or break a tradition rich program. Here is my final bi-polar prediction. With the beautiful weather, wonderful food, and horn a blowing patriot stadium, it will be one for the ages. No pun intended theredswarm, red warrior, and others in the winter of their lives still living in the glory days of Patriot Pride. By the way, those were and still are good days. Please don't forget your arthritis meds tonight. Ganna be cold.

OK, now all playing aside from the week of having fun with the Patriot Nation my prediction. I know I have said many things this week to gain conversation, but this is the true ending of the game. Ready, Prepare, and the Green Wave get ready. Henry County wins by 17 tonight. Yes, they will win this game moving on to next weeks rematch with Northeast. If that happens I am in the car headed to a tail gate at the field house if you will have me. I would drive that distance for this rematch. Sorry so bi-polar, but this is what I am going to stick with this week.

P.S. Even though I may get on here and start discussions, I have learned much from this Yanker character over the past few years. We are not bored, we both have a life as all you do, but it is such fun to post with you guys. With out my theredswarm, my day would still go on, but would it be as fun without the laughs. I hope to meet you someday Mr. Swarm. Maybe next week you fire up the grill, and I bring my red and white. :idea:

Just got done watching the great game these two teams played in 1992. I suspect we will see another great game tommorow night. Looking foward to meeting some of yall In Henry County.

LETS GOOOO!!! GREEN WAVE!!!

Do you have that game on VHS or DVD?

Watch out for the construction on Dover Road near the Stewart County/Montgomery County line, and construction near Stewart County High School/Papa Rock areas. Cones are everywhere. Plus Dover Road near the City of Dover is a speed trap near the bridge entering Dover and through the town. They will ticket you if you are over the speed limit. Plus Clarksville Traffic is horrible around 4 in the evening when everyone from Ft. Campbell and the city get off. You may want to leave as soon as you can to beat all the traffic.

Happy Friday the 13th all!