Gordonsville vs MTCS

pasttiger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Directions to MTCS: Google maps says to take I-40 west to 840. After 22 miles or so take exit 55A (Broad Street/US 41/US 70S) towards Murfreesboro. After 5 miles turn left on Memorial Blvd (US 231). In 1.5 to 2 miles you will see the school on the right (don't blink or you would miss it). When you cross Northfield it will be a block or two up on the right (MTCS Road). If you are into short cuts take a left on Northfield off of Broad Street until you get to Memorial Blvd and turn left on Memorial Blvd then right on MTCS Blvd. We will have the lights on for you.

Several good places to eat. On Broad Street as you are coming in you will see Toots (chicken wings, burgers, etc.) On Memorial Blvd there is an O'Charley's, McAllistairs, Penn Station Subs, and pretty good Mexican restuarant on the left (can't remember the name). Over by MTSU is a place called Slick Pig that has awesome smoked wings.

feel free 2 post in ur locker room just like the dude from mtcs will place the other list

I don't think our coaches put much stock in the rambling posts of us ill-informed coach-t posters. Shoot, I have been in our locker room and there isn't even a bulletin board in the whole place. There is a whiteboard but if Coach put this junk up there he wouldn't have room for those Os and Xs and squiggly lines with arrows that our boys stare at with furrowed brows like they are in algebra class.

Sometimes I wonder how bright they are. This summer a few of them were riding in the back of a pick-up truck that ran into a farm pond. The boys nearly drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down...

Unless MTCS has IMPROVED alot this one won't be close. We beat MTCS in about 3 minutes (21-0). Everytime we hit them in the first Qtr they coughed it up........The fat lady hadn't even gotten her tent ironed when she she had to start humming!!!!!!!

Gordonsville by 18+.........they are still upset they're not playing at home on this Friday night!

feel free 2 post in ur locker room just like the dude from mtcs will place the other list

I don't think our coaches put much stock in the rambling posts of us ill-informed coach-t posters. Shoot, I have been in our locker room and there isn't even a bulletin board in the whole place. There is a whiteboard but if Coach put this junk up there he wouldn't have room for those Os and Xs and squiggly lines with arrows that our boys stare at with furrowed brows like they are in algebra class.

Sometimes I wonder how bright they are. This summer a few of them were riding in the back of a pick-up truck that ran into a farm pond. The boys nearly drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down...

NOW THAT FUNNY

This game will be closer than most people believe. Gordonville's district is very weak other than the top two teams. You can say what about Watertown, they got killed in week one of the playoffs and look what Eagleville did to Monterey. This should be a close game being at MTCS and the Cougars playing a much tougher schedule, from my understanding they are much improved from week 1. It would not surprise me if MTCS wins in an upset. They are well coached and disciplined. With Gordonsville playing all of there tough games at the beginning, that might hurt them. Go MTCS from a Eagleville fan.

This game will be closer than most people believe. Gordonville's district is very weak other than the top two teams. You can say what about Watertown, they got killed in week one of the playoffs and look what Eagleville did to Monterey. This should be a close game being at MTCS and the Cougars playing a much tougher schedule, from my understanding they are much improved from week 1. It would not surprise me if MTCS wins in an upset. They are well coached and disciplined. With Gordonsville playing all of there tough games at the beginning, that might hurt them. Go MTCS from a Eagleville fan.

The tougher schedule doesn't hold up. MTCS hasn't defeated any school with a winning record.

Gordonsville has only defeated Lookout Valley, however, they narrowly lost to Smith Co. ( should

have won ), Watertown..same there. Thanks to the marvelous system the T$$AA came up with,

MT got in & got a bye. A king on paper isn't a king on the field. G'ville should make it to the 3rd. round.

It is what it is...... Good luck Tigers from Grunt & you Reg. foes from the West.

First off, exactly where is MTCS...like where in the Boro'.....

I presume you're coming from SC, so of course come down 96. I lived in Murfreesboro for over 2 years while in college and never even heard of this road. But come down 96, turn right at Northfield/N. Rutherford. Take it to Memorial/231 and turn right. Turn on your first right and should be MTCS rd. Address is 100 E. MTCS Road, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Its near the airport.