DeKalb County VS Maplewood

Speeding2Live

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest Scott Co. was not impressive to me because they weren't really that good and the win over them wasn't by as many as it should've been if ya'll are as amazing as you are claiming to be. Go ahead and keep putting DC down. I don't have a problem with it and I'm not going to get involved with the arguing because I can already tell we have the better sportsmanship and all ya'll are going to do is try to start stuff which is fine because the players will be doing the talking on the field. And when we put up big numbers on you guys then we will see how many ways you can think of to put DC down after the game even if they win. I'm not trying to start an argument, but do you have to sound so arrogant all of the time? Just admit that DC has earned where they are and can put up points and that it should be a good game and let that be that. And from what I heard speed or no speed your secondary isn't where it should be exactly which should get lit up pretty nice.

To be honest Scott Co. was not impressive to me because they weren't really that good and the win over them wasn't by as many as it should've been if ya'll are as amazing as you are claiming to be. Go ahead and keep putting DC down. I don't have a problem with it and I'm not going to get involved with the arguing because I can already tell we have the better sportsmanship and all ya'll are going to do is try to start stuff which is fine because the players will be doing the talking on the field. And when we put up big numbers on you guys then we will see how many ways you can think of to put DC down after the game even if they win. I'm not trying to start an argument, but do you have to sound so arrogant all of the time? Just admit that DC has earned where they are and can put up points and that it should be a good game and let that be that. And from what I heard speed or no speed your secondary isn't where it should be exactly which should get lit up pretty nice.

why try and run up the score and risk hurting one of your key players (ive seen that once this year) ..just do what it takes to win ..and move on .. always play hard but in some cases you have to play smarter.

i never said your team was a bad team ..or else they would not be here ..i just think this is as far as they go..and thats my opinion

im not downing Scott Co they were just over matched ..the QB was pretty good ..i liked his game ..but Maplewood Defense did a great job on him and the WR's ...and their run game was crushed. i liked the way the D stepped up ..they know whats at stake. win or go home!! you right the players will settle this as always ..im always looking foward to a good honest game. :roflol:

I'm not saying DeKalb is going to win im just going to say this will be the best Quaterback Maplewood will see all year. Poteete should have been a Mr. Football finalist.. Just do a favor maplewood dont run the sweep to much because i really dont want to see your running back go over 300 yards rushing

Yeah I think both teams know what is at stake and will both play a good game it should be great. One thing that really kind of aggravates me is some of the people saying Maplewood by a bunch and the sort, because IMHO, if DC does indeed lose, it won't be by a large margin. It will be fought down to the final whistle.

Well as for finding a defense. It could just be another shoot out because DC has the offense to score right back in any game.

As for running the sweep I hear DC has been practicing against it quite a bit over the week and working alot on some other stuff I'm not going to say, but just know they will be more prepared on D than might be expected. I'm not saying they will be the best ever, but they will play a great game. We already know the offense is capable. We will just have to see how it turns out