Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

Hey 2 seam you may want to be a little kinder to our neighbors, we are not in any position to be blasting other programs right now. We are in a big mess and need alot to happen to keep the program on the track it has been. As for the coaches that is going to be interesting Old Dad seems to know a little more about the the guy you did not know who he was, which make me wonder do you follow HS Football or just baseball. :popcorneater:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny 2 seam! Ooltewah is becoming Notre Dame North with all the coaches they hire from there. Is everyone in administration Catholic?????? Charlie Wiggins would be a joke of a hire! What about the O-line guy who played at Ole Miss and has coached at Arkansas and UTC. Thats a pretty darn good resume`. He is on the staff now. Dont know his name but Monroe hired him 2 years ago. Someone tell us his name????

Shannon Williams is his name. Ooltewah will get a good coach, but there is one person that, if he is hired, I would leave Ooltewah for. Those who know me, know exactly who that is. (his initials are BP)

Hey 2 seam you may want to be a little kinder to our neighbors, we are not in any position to be blasting other programs right now. We are in a big mess and need alot to happen to keep the program on the track it has been. As for the coaches that is going to be interesting Old Dad seems to know a little more about the the guy you did not know who he was, which make me wonder do you follow HS Football or just baseball. :blush:

If you want to be kind to them then go ahead and go over there and be the band director!!!!!! I could nt remember his name soooooooooooooooo whoooooptidododododododo!!! You worry about the band and picking up garbage after the game and not baseball, basketball or football. :popcorneater: Being kind to EH will really help find a coach want it????

BILL PRICE..ok got it,thorough97.Why not coach Price?He has won everywhere he's been. I'm taking a shot in the dark,but Shannon Williams is looking really good right,now. I'm gonna take Gatewood off the list,because the more,I think about.....why bring some guy back that will probably leave for a 3rd TIME? He left when owls were at the brink of greatness,came back,then left again..Hhhmmmm? When Ooltewah finally announces the coach,it won't come soon enuff. ;)

Easy there 2 steamed you need the weekend to simmer a little. This is about football with 4 seams and laces not on panties either (Won't it not want it). We need a coach that will long range and has been to the play-offs where they have been. There are some good candidates there that fit those specifications. Have heard Aikin at Ringgold, and the d-cordinator from Red Bank Kenny Cobble mentioned.

BILL PRICE..ok got it,thorough97.Why not coach Price?He has won everywhere he's been. I'm taking a shot in the dark,but Shannon Williams is looking really good right,now. I'm gonna take Gatewood off the list,because the more,I think about.....why bring some guy back that will probably leave for a 3rd TIME? He left when owls were at the brink of greatness,came back,then left again..Hhhmmmm? When Ooltewah finally announces the coach,it won't come soon enuff. ;)

Good call sack. Price proven winner, Williams do not know much about other than he was on Allisons staff at UC. One thing about Gatewood he never left when things were in the dumps though.

Thats funny 2 seam! Ooltewah is becoming Notre Dame North with all the coaches they hire from there. Is everyone in administration Catholic?????? Charlie Wiggins would be a joke of a hire! What about the O-line guy who played at Ole Miss and has coached at Arkansas and UTC. Thats a pretty darn good resume`. He is on the staff now. Dont know his name but Monroe hired him 2 years ago. Someone tell us his name????

Well, I am pulling for Cobble, but Wiggins has the best winning record of ANY Notre Dame coach ever. To discredit him is a discredit to this sport. Where was Notre Dame football before Wiggins got there, and where is it now, that is the question? He is a straight shooter like myself. Sometimes people cannot handle that.

Dang Possum you have actually kept up with notre dame football that is pretty sad. They have not had much since Reggie Mathis anyway no let me correct myself Kurt Schmishrauter was pretty dang good to but other than that they have been kinda average. Wiggins did do a good job and is a good coach from what I have observed. Do not even think I forgot a Bowmen all NFL type players. So measure the success verses schools that have not had that kind of talent.

Williams is looking really good right,now. Hey.. just heard that ol' Gerald Williams may be on the top of the list for OHS....yall would be really lucky to get him....hes wanted it for a long time and heck he's on the sidelines every game anyway.

Ha Ha Ha That is a good one. He probably has put in for it. Was he not mad he did not get the basketball job and wined to the news paper about that. He is a hooterville icon (big) icon.

Dang Possum you have actually kept up with notre dame football that is pretty sad. They have not had much since Reggie Mathis anyway no let me correct myself Kurt Schmishrauter was pretty dang good to but other than that they have been kinda average. Wiggins did do a good job and is a good coach from what I have observed. Do not even think I forgot a Bowmen all NFL type players. So measure the success verses schools that have not had that kind of talent.

Notre Dame has been about like Ooltewah in football, average, maybe above five or six years out of its existance. If not for Gatewood, most people would not even know where Ooltewah was. People should not throw stones in glass houses. I am not trying to cause trouble, but looking at EH and everything else, this is a big decission for Ooltewah football. Personally, I am not sure I would want the job if offered, and I would not want to be the guy that makes the hire. What ever decission they make people in community better have an open mind because things may be a little bumpy for awhile.