Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Red Bank should win this one pretty easily. Red Bank is playing too good of football right now.

Rhea County you better get on the CAINE TRAIN!!!! He is our head coach and from Rhea County.... You haven't seen those Devils play..... We arent supposed to win, however, we serve up a mad heep of crow and look forward to serving it to our Red Bank friends..... :evil:

I know it is hard to go against such a good guy like Caine, and normally I would be all for Greeneville to beat Red Bank. Don't get me wrong it would be great to see Caine and the green devils get the win. However, Greeneville will have to find a way to slow down Red Bank's high powered offense to even have a chance, or get in a offensive shootout which is tough to do against Red Bank's defense. I do figure there will be a few Rhea County folk coming down to Red Bank to support one of our own.

Rhea County we hope to see some Eagles on the GREENE side!!!!!!!! Thanks for the support~~~~

congrats to green for a win last nite. hate to hear a starter getting hurt in playoffs. i not see green play in person so i cant actually compare you to red bank. REd bank was a very athletic team, well coached and has a great running back #4 but the other runners are preety dang good to. Their qb looks like the real deal if they need him to throw and wr are skillful to. defense front is big and fast nasty. but fulton move the ball on decen. my falcons were dominated last nite and we have not been dominated like that in a long long time. good luck to both teams. may a east tn win it all

congrats to green for a win last nite. hate to hear a starter getting hurt in playoffs. i not see green play in person so i cant actually compare you to red bank. REd bank was a very athletic team, well coached and has a great running back #4 but the other runners are preety dang good to. Their qb looks like the real deal if they need him to throw and wr are skillful to. defense front is big and fast nasty. but fulton move the ball on decen. my falcons were dominated last nite and we have not been dominated like that in a long long time. good luck to both teams. may a east tn win it all

I thought the Devils looked really out of sync last night....tackling was uncharacteristicly pitiful,at least in the first half. Gotta have a better game next week if we're gonna pull it out.

How do you figure that? Do the math... Just another boring team from up north without a def or offense.

Ha Ha Ha wow no defense or offense??? :|:|

You must not know Greeneville!!!

They will show you who's boss Next Friday!!! :thumb:

Red Bank 63

Brainerd 8

Do that math. We had 4 freshman on the field the entire second half! The rest were the second and even third string. We need a goood close game and are looking forward to one.

How do you figure that? Do the math... Just another boring team from up north without a def or offense.

Ha Ha Ha wow no defense or offense??? :|:thumb:

You must not know Greeneville!!!

They will show you who's boss Next Friday!!! :|

Red Bank 63

Brainerd 8

Do that math. We had 4 freshman on the field the entire second half! The rest were the second and even third string. We need a goood close game and are looking forward to one.

Coacht schedule has that game @42-8...is it incorrect?

Yes....42-8 is correct...I dont know where he got that from. Congrats Greene on the win, though i thought you guys might have handled brainerd more convincingly....Red Bank definitely showed up to play last night, i believe they said Keon had 25 car 260yds, and the offense only ran like 37 plays...I will go ahead and say that Green has NOT seen a running back like Keon, nor will they be able to stop him, you guys will just be another 150+yd game for him because let's be honest, you'll have noone to match our speed across the board! Looking at the roster on Mpreps, looks like you guys got alot of weight on the OL/DL, you better hope they can run for 4 qtrs because it will be like a track meet when RB is on offense....anyway, I hope Green comes down here with their minds right, or RB might put half a hundred on them too...Good Luck

Yes....42-8 is correct...I dont know where he got that from. Congrats Greene on the win, though i thought you guys might have handled brainerd more convincingly....Red Bank definitely showed up to play last night, i believe they said Keon had 25 car 260yds, and the offense only ran like 37 plays...I will go ahead and say that Green has NOT seen a running back like Keon, nor will they be able to stop him, you guys will just be another 150+yd game for him because let's be honest, you'll have noone to match our speed across the board! Looking at the roster on Mpreps, looks like you guys got alot of weight on the OL/DL, you better hope they can run for 4 qtrs because it will be like a track meet when RB is on offense....anyway, I hope Green comes down here with their minds right, or RB might put half a hundred on them too...Good Luck

Greeneville had some uncharacteristic tackling early in the 1st quarter that allowed Brainerd to score 14 in the first half. Greeneville should have hung a couple of easy field goals on them in the second half but decided to go for it on 4th and short. Brainerd scored late in the 4th on reserves. Greeneville's freshman QB saw some playing time as well. I have read alot of good things about Keon and I'm sure he is as advertised. Coach Ballard will have the Devils prepared for a powerfull running game. I have seen our D play absolutely brilliantly this season against some pretty good teams and I am confident they will at least make it a game.

Google Maps says that the trip is going to be about 3 hours. We all wish you safe travels down here. For the early birds, there is a Hardee's very close to the school, and if you go into downtown Red Bank, you'll find a Sonic, Subway, Mexican restaurant, and others.

Our school's football website is bluenationfootball.com. What's ya'lls?

Keon had a fantastic game Friday, setting the school record for most rushing TDs in a game by a single player. From what ya'll have been posting, realize that Keon is not your average "good" linebacker. If ya'll are able to stop them, then our very good receiving corps will likely come through.

Best of luck to both teams, and we all hope you guys arrive here safely.

Red Bank 42

Greeneville 24