Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Seriously, I thought the purpose of Coach T was to discuss sports, not trash the kids that go out and work their rear ends off every day to play something they love. i realize that some of the comments left are probably from teenage kids and we know how they love to run their mouths but all of you who get on here and bad mouth should really be ashamed of yourselves. You are totally abusing this site.

I wouldn't expect a school of Red Bank's calibur to make excuses. Their athletic programs are a class act; speaking from wrestling and football experience atleast. I'm glad this game lived up to the hype, I think we may have found ourselves a new rivalry :| . Hope we see yal again next year, well...with the exception of jwc, LoL.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_163589.asp

Detailed game report. No mention of any illegal aid in the kick block.

I heard it too on the radio about someone thinking the kid got a boost or something. Wasn't really anything big, they were just talking cause they wanted to see it on Stumps show tonight. I didn't watch Stump on Sports tonight though.

Thought Red Bank Would win. Certainly was wrong. Congrats Greeneville on showing alot of heart and determination. Hard fought game from both sides, but Greeneville's work ethic showed. Great job on getting down and dirty in the trenches and getting the "ugly" yards up the gut. #11 is one tough kid. O-line was blowing RB's d-line off the ball in the 4th qtr.

I'm a RB fan that will gladly say CONGRATS Greeneville !!! Your guys looked like they were on a mission, and they won with class. Goodluck the rest of the way. :thumb:

Seriously, I thought the purpose of Coach T was to discuss sports, not trash the kids that go out and work their rear ends off every day to play something they love. i realize that some of the comments left are probably from teenage kids and we know how they love to run their mouths but all of you who get on here and bad mouth should really be ashamed of yourselves. You are totally abusing this site.

I don't believe anyone on here is trashing the kids....just jwc.