#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hear it. :hungry:

It will be a wild game. The Trailblazers were pumped up tonight. I just hope they can bring the same intensity next week.

On a side note, Anderson Co. upset Clinton tonight. I don't want to jinx any team, but I believe Boone and South have the greatest chance of making it to state than any team in this area has had recently. Of course Anderson is great team and they still have to go through either Hillsboro or Columbia.

Hmmm, I wonder which game I will go to next Friday. Looking forward to it. Congrats to both teams. Both have been class acts this season, as I have saw each team play more than once. With South getting players back on the field, they are starting to look stronger. And what an upset by Boone over the Vinkings. Wow! High school football is so much fun!

I just hope the refs I seen tonight are not at South next week.They missed calls both ways but on the drive near the end of the game when South punted to Catholic,that side judge had to see the block in the back by the Catholic player.A few plays later he calls the unsportsmanlike against Souths sideline.I just couldn't believe that call with so much hanging in the balance for both teams.Anyway,A great game for South .Now Boone !!My hats off to you guys for the greatest upset in school history,A great job !! I wouldn't have bet a nickle against a million dollars for you guys,and you done it !! I knew coming into tonight that Clinton didn't have their star back and the road to the finals would be clear for the locals,but what a shocker.Good luck to both teams,but I'll have to side with the Rebs again next week.

I just hope the refs I seen tonight are not at South next week.They missed calls both ways but on the drive near the end of the game when South punted to Catholic,that side judge had to see the block in the back by the Catholic player.A few plays later he calls the unsportsmanlike against Souths sideline.I just couldn't believe that call with so much hanging in the balance for both teams.Anyway,A great game for South .Now Boone !!My hats off to you guys for the greatest upset in school history,A great job !! I wouldn't have bet a nickle against a million dollars for you guys,and you done it !! I knew coming into tonight that Clinton didn't have their star back and the road to the finals would be clear for the locals,but what a shocker.Good luck to both teams,but I'll have to side with the Rebs again next week.

You aren't in any position to be complaining about the officials. The SportsAnimal crew, neutral observers, mentioned exactly one bad call - the missed late hit on Mackle's punt return.

Your team played very well tonight and I currently have no reason to show South anything but respect. Don't ruin it by being a jackass.

You aren't in any position to be complaining about the officials. The SportsAnimal crew, neutral observers, mentioned exactly one bad call - the missed late hit on Mackle's punt return.

Your team played very well tonight and I currently have no reason to show South anything but respect. Don't ruin it by being a jackass.

That block in the back was so obvious that everyone in my section saw it. The ref was standing 10 yards away looking at and didn't throw the flag. As far as the sideline infraction, I'd love to know more about that. If there wasn't anything being said by coaches or players, there should have been a warning.