#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

Congrats. to the South Rebels. Listened to Tom Taylor on the radio and he was really into it.

Racking up that much yardage against a very good Boone team,was surprising.

MomTaylor,I know you are proud of Bobby and you should be.South has gotten better each

week.An all around good team.Maryville is not in your path this year,so bring home the GOLD.

Best of luck to the Rebels.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the REBELS from the SOUTH!!!! And a big shout out to Comp, VolMan and the crew!! I guess this game proves that Boone wasn't as good and they thought they were; and Bobby Taylor and his boys were.... well... ON POINT, as expected!!! :thumb: Sorry... I guess I'm a sore loser. :lol: So Comp... are WE at home next week or do WE travel. :thumb:

Can you believe it! We have to travel. I just want to say Cap that sometimes things work out funny. We knew we could compete with you during week 0. But we just never were able to return from that devistation. Suffice to say that we are back now and in prime form. Nevertheless, and without disrespecting Boone, it just seems that it was the Vikings year. I can't help but feel that you should be the one playing next week. We will do our best to represent but we will never forget what it felt like to be denied last year...and know how you feel to be denied this year. It just doesn't go away for the Seniors. I am so proud of Daniel Boone for their quest but sometimes you just know it's your year and then it gets ripped away from you. At least it was fair and to a homey. Anyway, it's a long drive to Columbia. I would guess 5 hours easy. When I look at their schedule I don't understand any of their competition. But you don't get this far playing newbies. I don't know if I'm going but I guess we should form a possey.

How about that Rebel D! :lol:

Great game last night Rebs. Great season for Boone. You will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming years.

I just want to say how fitting last night was for those who were BT detractors all week and he had the night that he had. I'm not sure what his total yardage was, but I'm sure it was a WHOLE lot. He also caught a bunch of great passes.

534 and the others who were bashing BT, stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :thumb:

Northeast Tennessee Football... It's good to see everyone being so supportive this time of year, especially the support from D-B fans for South AND Boone. We need to be at this point, whether it's South, Bristol, Boone, D-B or whoever still playing. Cap from Bristol, using "WE" and I'm sure that did not go unnoticed. I'm kindof an outsider, not from here originally, but I have loved being part of the NET thing this year again. I have seen so many great games, the majority of games this year I saw were the Rebels. Last year it was the Indians. Who knows about next year. I'll give you my 2010 rankings for this conference after the season ends. Anyway, guys, South/D-B/Bristol/JC/Boone/Volunteer/ etc... remember the attitudes., respect and grace being given right now. Let's all back each other vs the rest of the state and be a little less critical of each other in the reg season in 2010. This surely includes me too.

Also, how about those GreenEville Devils (rest of the state, notice the big "E"). Hate to see it left out, as GreenEville TN is the only "Green"ville in the USA to use the extra "e". Oh, and those Elizabethton Cyclones are for real. Right A-E? The South Rebels knew after their preseason scrimmage. Shock the world and Alcoa next week boys. You got 'em at home. I can't drive to Columbia with the Rebels, so I'm gonna go see the Cyclones of Betsy Friday!

Since this is the Boone at South thread, Blazers keep those chins high. You ARE the greatest Boone team ever! You have laid the groundwork for future success, just like the boys like McMillian, Hicks, Wingfield, Phillips, Kitzmiller, Sandidge, Davenport, Beedle, Blanken, Columbo, and my favorite RB Fletcher laid at South. Ya know South went 0-10 before this started at South. There is truth in what your coach said about this not being a one season thing. Boone has been set on the path as well... :roflolk:

Northeast Tennessee Football... It's good to see everyone being so supportive this time of year, especially the support from D-B fans for South AND Boone. We need to be at this point, whether it's South, Bristol, Boone, D-B or whoever still playing. Cap from Bristol, using "WE" and I'm sure that did not go unnoticed. I'm kindof an outsider, not from here originally, but I have loved being part of the NET thing this year again. I have seen so many great games, the majority of games this year I saw were the Rebels. Last year it was the Indians. Who knows about next year. I'll give you my 2010 rankings for this conference after the season ends. Anyway, guys, South/D-B/Bristol/JC/Boone/Volunteer/ etc... remember the attitudes., respect and grace being given right now. Let's all back each other vs the rest of the state and be a little less critical of each other in the reg season in 2010. This surely includes me too.

Also, how about those GreenEville Devils (rest of the state, notice the big "E"). Hate to see it left out, as GreenEville TN is the only "Green"ville in the USA to use the extra "e". Oh, and those Elizabethton Cyclones are for real. Right A-E? The South Rebels knew after their preseason scrimmage. Shock the world and Alcoa next week boys. You got 'em at home. I can't drive to Columbia with the Rebels, so I'm gonna go see the Cyclones of Betsy Friday!

Since this is the Boone at South thread, Blazers keep those chins high. You ARE the greatest Boone team ever! You have laid the groundwork for future success, just like the boys like McMillian, Hicks, Wingfield, Phillips, Kitzmiller, Sandidge, Davenport, Beedle, Blanken, Columbo, and my favorite RB Fletcher laid at South. Ya know South went 0-10 before this started at South. There is truth in what your coach said about this not being a one season thing. Boone has been set on the path as well... :bored:

General Greene would appreciate you pointing that out Pudding.Park Overall done that on Johnny Carson years ago in her southern bell way