ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Should have a large croud with several of Unaka and Cloudland fans there rooting the Bulldogs on. Funny how all the teams usually pull for the teams in their region. Shoot even our ole friends from Cosby might be there. I was glad to see several Hampton fans supporting Cloudland at the sunbrite game. Just wish it would have turned out differently.

Good call pujo, even though we go through the regular season pounding heads with the others schools, It seems like if anyone of us gets into the play off we are there rooting. I to seen a lot of Cloudland & Unaka fans rooting us on and would like to send out a big thanks to them.

I was at the Cloudland game as well rooting them on. I just didn't like most of the calls by the Refs in the first half, but theres no red flat to throw or a replay box so you have to live with it.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be tough for the Tigers to travel that far and bring home a win........heard that one before guys????? Balogna! You guys can and will go up there and play as hard as you played last week, and hopefully it will be enough!!!! Go Tigers, let's get 2 District 3 teams in the semi's.

As for the "fence" crew, if you are truly heckling high school kids, that's just wrong. It's the biggest redneck move you could make. I saw it a couple of weeks ago at Greenback, its truly a shame it happens, and only seems to happen in small school football. I guess its a small "community" thing. Good luck with that. Don't give me any lip either, you didn't see it last year when you visited GCA, take a lesson.

First of all we do like to raise some HE** and get our team pumped, If you dont like it close your ears or come on over, im positive we will be standing there. If But we dont call the boys names or anything out of the way that are on the field we just try to distract em and throw them off a little.youve ever played ball then you know what i mean cause it happens every game no matter who youre playing or where at.........So dont give me the no lip crap cause youll be on OUR turf and we will YELL, HOLLAR, RAISE HECK OR ANYTHING ELSE WE WANNA DO!!!!!!!! Just hope both teams play to the best of there abilities and injury free is the main thing. DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGSSSSSS

That's more like it, with what was said earlier, it sounded like you guys were yelling AT players and saying derogatory things to them (like Greenback did to our guys 2 weeks ago). That doesn't seem to be the case here. Yelling for your team from the fence and not calling out a WR that's standing right in front of you is acceptable, and shouldn't be considered poor sportsmanship.

The "no lip" statement was made because Hampton didn't get ANY heckling while at GCA. Our administration will not stand for that type of behavior and will call you out on it if it occurs.

Good luck to both teams, hope District 3 prevails.

Didn't mean to crash your board, just get fired up when someone is on the fence "firing up" their team in the wrong way, you know what I mean?

I understand completely, i guess i get a little fired up at times but im a youngin myself and still got the football running threw my blood. Just cant stand to not hoop & hollar for my DAWGS!!!!!! Wish FRIDAY would hurry and get here...............

Fence yelling I don't think that will effect RW at all they have played @ Sweetwater for years and they are the kings flashing headlights engin reving horn honking fans I've not seen anybody have anything on them. One thing to remember the loss to Tellico came after brutal game with Kingston that Kingston played their best game of the year

Go Tigers put the Dawgs in the pound :roflol:

A one game thing means nothing to me, it takes several games to see how a team is on a normaL basis. Grace played 4 games this year against some pretty tough teams. CAK is on another level, they handled both Rockwood and TP by a desent margin. Johnson Co would have been the other one, Johnson Co had 6 turnovers and still outgained Grace, went for 2 instaed of the extra point because they were on the road, sort of a rule on the road. Everything I see says Hampton is the better team. Guess we'll find out Friday night. GOOOOOOOOOOOOODAWGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pujo, you called the Johnson County game, they were a hard nosed team. We were out sized, they had several advantages on size (being a larger school). The call to go for two was brilliant, I told the guy next to me that there's no way we could stop a 2pt play, we played it well and blew it up.

As for GCA beating Tellico and Rockwood, I hope they both had their worst games of the year and we were lucky to catch them both looking forward to their next game.........I hope Rockwood lays the "wood" and brings home a victory, gotta stick with the District. Good Luck Tigers, I hope you don't need it, use your SKILL instead!

I actually no nothing about your boys at Hampton....except they are in the 3rd round with a 10-1 record.

Nor have I ever said anything derogatory or against any kid that has ever played at Hampton....look back at my posts. Check your info before you call the Hater out.

I do have a team that I pull for, they are still in the play-offs.....but I wish for that to remain anonymous. I choose to disperse my hate equally throughout.

Also if you look back, you will see that I simply stated a difference of opinion on "Fan Support"....and then your boy DOGGYTRICKS started to name call and presume that I sit on my finger in a not so nice way.

The Hater just fired back.

BTW most of them who try to start a battle of wit with the Hater are going into battle unarmed.

Just can it hater1, GROW UP!!! :roflol: you know you were wrong and out numbered and don't have a say so. By the way your the one shooting blanks, better check your ammunition!

Goooo SEAK'EM DOGS!!! wolf wolf

How can my opinion be wrong??? That's why it's called an opinion!!! Telling someone to "can it"(basically shut up) is a perfect example of how unintelligent people try to end a difference of opinion. Proves my point of the "unarmed" comment.

BTW...."Goooo SEAK'EMDOGS!!! wolf wolf"?????

Why would they be SEAKing them.....are they looking for somebody?? Even though the correct spelling would be SEEK.

This is just too easy.

Enough of the bickering and jibba jabba. On a more serious note. All the Oneida posters had nothing but praise for Rockwood, said they were a classy bunch. Not too many fans are classy enough to lose and still give this type of report.Shows alot about both teams. Great job fellers. Thats the kind of games I enjoy. After reading about the game, all I say is WOW' Wasn't no losers in that one.

Do you have to copy and past to remember how IDIOTIC you sound.

and excuse me mr perfect hater1 on the spelling, I'm tired and tired of your broken record.

Just to let you know the invite on a free ticket still stands.

I have invited you to come watch a great game, whats the hold up?

HAHA......don't you mean "paste"???

It's ok, I understand :roflol:

Sorry, I will not be able to shake milk jugs by the fence with you....I will be attending another play-off game that my team is playing in.

Thanks for the invite though, may your cannon fire be plentiful!!!

First off, Shocker is not a Tiger fan. He has never posted on anything to do with the Rockwood Tigers. I am proud of my Roane County teams taking care of business. Rockwood went into one of the toughest places to play in the state and pulled out an awesome win. Good job and keep representing the county.

Pujo.....I think the odds are in your favor this week. Although I do think Rockwood did an outstanding job of coming up here (Oneida) and defeating our team......it should be noted that our roster has been unusually depleated this season. I counted no less than six kids that would have been major contributors to our football team if for whatever reason they would have continued to play this year. I believe you recall the back-up QB under Slaven....decided to stop playing....? No question we lost two All-Star Caliber LB's in the middle of our defense.....one to medical difficulties and one to dismissal for conduct detrimental to team. (both were outstanding fullbacks too) A solid lineman that would have figured heavily in the rotation also left....his daddy was an All-Star two decades ago. Another OLB and one promising DB also gone for....? The kids that stayed played with tremendous effort, but this team was not what it would have been if they had all stayed. That's just my opinion, I'm not sure anyone else will endorse it. You should beat Rockwood if your as you were at the beginning of the year. Because your team grew together!

Kaz