ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Well, here we are on the eve of week 3 of the REAL season.

I am just chomping at the bit for another Friday night of play-off football.

I think this week was longer than last week.......the days just seemed toooooooo long.

IMO.....My tigers haven't played a complete game since Bledsoe County. The last 3 weeks they have played sloppy at times, and turned the ball over too much. BUT, they have played very well at crucial points in those games and found a way to make plays and win.

This is the week they put it all together and play 4 qts of Rockwood Football.

I have been pretty close on my score predictions the past 2 weeks, and I just have a feeling about this week.

This will be an old fashioned slobber knocker

Rockwood 20

Hampton 13

GO TIGERS!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's almost time! Finally! This week has seemed to last forever. I hope the Dogs are ready to go out and knock some heads, this is no time to be timid or too confident. I think the coaches at Hampton have been getting this point across in practice this past week. Hopefully they were able to work out the bugs that were in evidence last week, and they can finally put a complete game together. It's a tribute to the talent and ability of the team, not to mention the coaches, to have the year and record they have when they really haven't had a complete game effort all season. If they play together and play hard for a complete game, there's no telling how far they could go. I'm sure Rockwood fans feel the same about thier team, as they should. I think this game will be intense, as both teams know what's at stake here. I think being at home is a huge boost, but you can't rely on that to win the game for you. I hope the Dogs show up and play the game to the utmost of their ability, come what may. I'm ready to do some world-class barking, and I hope everybody shows up ready to yell and have a great time! Go Dogs! :o

Don't get on here much. All I know is both teams are ready for a good game of Football, I know Hampton is practicing Hard. I also know Rockwood is to. When it comes down to it the team that plays the best will win the game, I do & always have pulled for the Bulldogs ( Class of 73) as every Dog knows Low pad wins and you don't get lower the the dogs on the line. I have to say I see Dogs by 6 and I hope to have a new sign in Carter county saying home of the 2009 State football champs HHS and EHS think it would be great to have both and show what East Tennessee Football has always been about. .... GO DOGS..........

Time for one last edition of Haterade for the bull puppies:

1) Does the amount of fans you have at a game make the difference??

2) How many milk jugs and cowbells do those fans need to bring home victory??

3) Does the distance an opposing team travels dictate how well they will play??

4) Will the number of TOOL BELTS standing at the fence before the game "psyching the opposing team out" really affect the psyche of the Rockwood players???

None of the above have anything to do the the game of football, but the bullpuppy faithful would have you think otherwise.

Either way, I hope the fence crew gets plowed over at some point like the Stanford Band!!!!

Time for one last edition of Haterade for the bull puppies:

1) Does the amount of fans you have at a game make the difference??

2) How many milk jugs and cowbells do those fans need to bring home victory??

3) Does the distance an opposing team travels dictate how well they will play??

4) Will the number of TOOL BELTS standing at the fence before the game "psyching the opposing team out" really affect the psyche of the Rockwood players???

None of the above have anything to do the the game of football, but the bullpuppy faithful would have you think otherwise.

Either way, I hope the fence crew gets plowed over at some point like the Stanford Band!!!!

Regardless of what ole hater thinks, these kids like to hear some noise. Get behind um and stay behind them. Emotion is a huge part of sports, when they hear their croud, they get pumped. Why would you even go to a game if you were not going to cheer on you're team. Its not like you're watching a game on the tube. GET LOUD

ITS GAME DAY BABYYYYYYYY.....WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS......... ROCKWOOD fans just a lil note it will be in the low 40's by around 7pm up this way.... You all have a safe trip up and back no matter what the outcome.... Glad to be playing a team that seems to have some GREAT fans as well... It will surely be a GREAT game... Once again........ ITS GAME DAY BABYYYYYYYY.....WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS.............Who Da say Gona Beat the BD's Who Da Who Da.... ..... Also a Big Thanks to the Guys that have put in ALOT of work on the Field the past few weeks....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You know what time it is? It is Play-off time babeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Week 13! You smell it? The Tigers get stronger as we go longer babeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It is gonna be a smashmouth, slobberknocking, throw-down in Hampton tonight. We are loading up the band, the cheerleaders, the school, even the cafeteria ladies are coming. We Ready! We Ready!

GO TIGERS!!!! Who cares if its a long trip, the boys think of it as an "adventure". You guys go up there and tear down some dog meat!!!!! District 3 remains strong!!!! Go Tigers, stop the run and you guys bring home a victory!!!!!

Have you ever been up here. You will think an adventure. Well dogs lets get ready this should be a good game. Its going to get a little friged tonight. Lets fire that cannon off .

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont forget

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey not the name on the back"