ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

ive been a fan of the dogs for years even played for j.c. and in my opinion lunsford and his son can leave hampton..it seemed like friday night he was holdin them back i think one reason would maybe be because he didnt want this team to do better than his sons..why would he change the whole offense like the saying if it isnt broke than dont fix it.now i know why he got ran out of roan mountain.waY TO GO MR.NOT IT ALL LUNSFORD AND LITTLE SONE MICHEAL...you coast the boys a heck of a season.to all the players it was a pleasure watching you all play this year.. :flower:

Hampton was picked to finish 3rd in the region and the offence did break down at Cloudland, the QB was changing the plays himself, they didn't turn out real good. The Coach went to bat for the kid and got him Co Player of the year, it was a struggle because all the other coaches didn't much care for the kid because of the actions when he played against them . The iceing on the cake was shooting the bird to the TP,s people ,also cost us a TD. Probably the craziest thing the coach did this season was allow this kid to play. That was probably a mistake.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been a fan of the dogs for years even played for j.c. and in my opinion lunsford and his son can leave hampton..it seemed like friday night he was holdin them back i think one reason would maybe be because he didnt want this team to do better than his sons..why would he change the whole offense like the saying if it isnt broke than dont fix it.now i know why he got ran out of roan mountain.waY TO GO MR.NOT IT ALL LUNSFORD AND LITTLE SONE MICHEAL...you coast the boys a heck of a season.to all the players it was a pleasure watching you all play this year.. :flower:

Hampton was picked to finish 3rd in the region and the offence did break down at Cloudland, the QB was changing the plays himself, they didn't turn out real good. The Coach went to bat for the kid and got him Co Player of the year, it was a struggle because all the other coaches didn't much care for the kid because of the actions when he played against them . The iceing on the cake was shooting the bird to the TP,s people ,also cost us a TD. Probably the craziest thing the coach did this season was allow this kid to play. That was probably a mistake.

A couple of years ago Rockwoods qb fliped the bird at the kingston bench/fans (he's the all time passing leader at Rockwood) and coach Webb benched him for 2 games and played a qb that had never started before

The coach you are downing has an overall record of 146 and 42, that would be very near the top as far as winning percentage in the whole state.

A couple of years ago Rockwoods qb fliped the bird at the kingston bench/fans (he's the all time passing leader at Rockwood) and coach Webb benched him for 2 games and played a qb that had never started before

The coach at rockwood has entegrity and the hampton coach sounds like he doesnt. I thank the coach hampton has now will be lucky to keep the program where the older coach had it.

I was just wondering how many people they had on the coaching staff at Hampton

I counted 14-15 male adults on the field during pre-game

Looked very unorganized.......that was after I could finally take my eyes off the blue lines you had the field marked with......unbelievable

I also agree with a poster earlier........And I know it's easy to sit back and criticize after the fact.....BUT........down 14 points, 6 min left in game........3 running plays called in a row????

Congratulations to the Hampton coaches and players on another great season of exciting football. Hampton Bulldogs: Conference champions five years in a row!!!!

Rockwood was the better team this past Friday. Hampton lost the battle, but still had a great (10-2) season. Some teams, such as Cosby, Sunbright and Tellico Plains, can only dream of having the success Hampton has had the last several years.

If Hampton wasn't successful, we wouldn't have all of these "haters" on here downing us. So just keep it up you Hampton haters. Very successful teams always have haters and detractors. You are the proof!!

By the way, all I heard last week was how Rockwood was so classy. What I saw and heard was totally different. Rockwood's assistant coaches who were on top of our press box were yelling, cursing and heckling the Hampton fans down below them. A Hampton fan had to go up there and shut them up.

Anyway, I'll be pulling for Boyd Buchanan to beat the Rockwood Tigers this coming Friday in Chattanooga.

As always, go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Pujo, I would say the Hampton coaches have the support, approval, and appreciation of 99+% of the Hampton fans. The others do not matter.

Congratulations to the Hampton coaches and players on another great season of exciting football. Hampton Bulldogs: Conference champions five years in a row!!!!

Rockwood was the better team this past Friday. Hampton lost the battle, but still had a great (10-2) season. Some teams, such as Cosby, Sunbright and Tellico Plains, can only dream of having the success Hampton has had the last several years.

If Hampton wasn't successful, we wouldn't have all of these "haters" on here downing us. So just keep it up you Hampton haters. Very successful teams always have haters and detractors. You are the proof!!

By the way, all I heard last week was how Rockwood was so classy. What I saw and heard was totally different. Rockwood's assistant coaches who were on top of our press box were yelling, cursing and heckling the Hampton fans down below them. A Hampton fan had to go up there and shut them up.

Anyway, I'll be pulling for Boyd Buchanan to beat the Rockwood Tigers this coming Friday in Chattanooga.

Pujo, I would say the Hampton coaches have the support, approval, and appreciation of 99+% of the Hampton fans. The others do not matter.

Conference champs 5 years in a row? Really? What color was yalls plaque last year? It wasn't gold! Who beat you guys to keep it from being gold last year?

I do agree however that any Hampton fan who wants a coaching change is an idiot. All Lunsford has done is win lots of ball games where ever he's been.

Conference champs 5 years in a row? Really? What color was yalls plaque last year? It wasn't gold! Who beat you guys to keep it from being gold last year?

I do agree however that any Hampton fan who wants a coaching change is an idiot. All Lunsford has done is win lots of ball games where ever he's been.

True to form, the Hampton hater from Cosby just showed up.

Yes, Hampton tied with two other teams in 2008 for the conference championship. We could disagree all day about this, but to me, it was another championship year for the Bulldogs. Yes, there was an embarrassing loss to your Eagles. I bet it won't happen again!! Not for a while, anyway.

Four conference championships, along with one tied conference championship, in the last five years isn't all that bad.

I'm proud to be a Hampton Bulldog fan.

Go Dogs!!!

:o

ive been a fan of the dogs for years even played for j.c. and in my opinion lunsford and his son can leave hampton..it seemed like friday night he was holdin them back i think one reason would maybe be because he didnt want this team to do better than his sons..why would he change the whole offense like the saying if it isnt broke than dont fix it.now i know why he got ran out of roan mountain.waY TO GO MR.NOT IT ALL LUNSFORD AND LITTLE SONE MICHEAL...you coast the boys a heck of a season.to all the players it was a pleasure watching you all play this year.. :roflolk:

maybe you are the one that should leave hampton and never come to another game getting on here bashing like this...this years team went above my expectations this year....coach lunsford did not hold hampton back rockwood held hampton back they were the better team urban meyer or pete carroll could not have won that game friday night..rockwood had the better athletes all over the field..i sure enjoyed this years playoffs better than last years. do you remember that long drive back home from greenback...i sure do...coach lunsford is going to be just fine he will have a winning program....

ive been a fan of the dogs for years even played for j.c. and in my opinion lunsford and his son can leave hampton..it seemed like friday night he was holdin them back i think one reason would maybe be because he didnt want this team to do better than his sons..why would he change the whole offense like the saying if it isnt broke than dont fix it.now i know why he got ran out of roan mountain.waY TO GO MR.NOT IT ALL LUNSFORD AND LITTLE SONE MICHEAL...you coast the boys a heck of a season.to all the players it was a pleasure watching you all play this year.. :roflolk:

maybe you are the one that should leave hampton and never come to another game getting on here bashing like this...this years team went above my expectations this year....coach lunsford did not hold hampton back rockwood held hampton back they were the better team urban meyer or pete carroll could not have won that game friday night..rockwood had the better athletes all over the field..i sure enjoyed this years playoffs better than last years. do you remember that long drive back home from greenback...i sure do...coach lunsford is going to be just fine he will have a winning program....

Yeah he will have a winning program ,always has, it'll be tough replacing all the senior linemen off of this years team, but Hampton does have several young kids who can be pretty special. they just need to work hard in the off season, You usually get what you pay for. I see a much more disaplined bunch next season as a whole. Had some great kids this year, just not the whole team. A select few on this team didn't deserve to win.