Franklin Rebels (#4) @ Brentwood Bruins (#2)

huskergymnast33

Alright, we had a great game the last time. Oh, for that bobbled snap on the PA, we would have had an overtime game. How amazing would that have been? Before I ever had a 'dog in the fight' I saw the 2003 FHS/BHS OT game (I think it was a playoff game but I'm not sure) when FHS won on a 4th down play that was forever long bc they had several penalties in a row.

Oh, well, that was then and this is now. Hey, REBELS, whip up on some Bruins Friday night.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just be honest, we all knew this game was coming since the clock struck 00:00 on October 30th. Expect the winner of this one to be headed to Cookeville .

Let's go Rebels, great week of practice from top to bottom

:popcorneater:

WOW! Just bypassed the semifinal game against the Whitehaven/White Station game alltogether and went straight to Cookville. Oh well ... until a West TN area team beats a Middle TN area team in the semi-finals ... I guess that is the attitude that is to be expected huh? Fair enough!

Kwc,

I share your sentiment 100%!

Until our West Tennessee representative finally BEATS a Middle TN team in the semis, we will NEVER get any respect!

I sho ain't mad at 'em (Mid/East TN)!

Frankly, our representatives do not deserve any respect. They need to go out and earn it on the field.....FIRST!

Let's just be honest, we all knew this game was coming since the clock struck 00:00 on October 30th. Expect the winner of this one to be headed to Cookeville .

Let's go Rebels, great week of practice from top to bottom

:roflolk:

WOW! Just bypassed the semifinal game against the Whitehaven/White Station game alltogether and went straight to Cookville. Oh well ... until a West TN area team beats a Middle TN area team in the semi-finals ... I guess that is the attitude that is to be expected huh? Fair enough!

This is what we've been trying to tell you in the other thread...

2003 Brentwood Franklin game won by Franklin with a FG in OT was not playoff game. Was regular season tilt that broke Brentwoods 20 game winning streak including their State Championship run in 2002. Playoff game that year was won by Franklin again in the Quarters 14 - 7. All points were scored in the first half - second half saw two teams battling back and forth not giving up another point.

These two teams have met year in and year out twice a year with no one gaining much of an advantage other than RESPECT for each other, regardless of how bad they want to beat each other!

Another classic in the making - best of luck to both teams and either team will represent Wilco very well.

as much as i dislike a few FHS posters whom show no class on this board * * * i think FHS given a rain free night is clicking on all cylinders right now and walk away with the 'W" 20 - 9 ......

i heard that Franklins own and coacht member HUSKER GYMNAST is going to perform at halftime a pommel horse and floor exercise routine after the FHS marching band - go huskergymanst go in your man tights!

as much as i dislike a few FHS posters whom show no class on this board * * * i think FHS given a rain free night is clicking on all cylinders right now and walk away with the 'W" 20 - 9 ......

i heard that Franklins own and coacht member HUSKER GYMNAST is going to perform at halftime a pommel horse and floor exercise routine after the FHS marching band - go huskergymanst go in your man tights!

Hey sarahpalin..I also heard that you and Dave Letterman will be performing"The Top Ten Surprises in Sarah Palin's Book" at halftime also and please don't wear those red hot pants :roflolk:

Go Rebels..Looks like a Fast Track :o