South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Missed most of the day from being on here due to a virus that infected my computer this morning after linking to a picture of the Union City Football Facility. CoachT's beware!! It was called Anitivirus System Pro and it took all day for me to isolate it then delete it.

Now back to the game......ORANGE AND BLACK FRIDAY IS TOMORROW!! The Pirate Ship is ready to set sail.....Rams beware!!

I've always heard those Union City boys are sneaky. :roflolk: Have a safe trip up PirateTom.

TO ALL PIRATE FANS MAKING THE TRIP:

1. Don't use the Ball Camp road directions. Use the directions I gave in a previous post.

2. STAY WITHIN THE SPEED LIMITS when you get close to Knoxville. The police departments were on the news and have stepped up patrols to catch speeders this weekend.

3. Have a safe trip, dress warm. Should be around 40 degrees with a 10mph breeze....COLD.

Thanks silverandblue09, if all Grace Christian Fans are like you this will be a great trip. I hope we win, but even if it's by 1 point...I'm not wishing one team embarrasses the other. Thank God for all our Blessings and Go Pirates!!

Thanks for the kind words, I can assure you, I pale in comparison to most of our GCA family members. They are truly good people, I'm fortunate to be a part of them. Have a safe trip up.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 hours from now...the pirates will hopefully be celebrating a state championship game appearance....Them boys are hungry...talked to some..I am headed out around 2:30 tomorrow...hope I get a seat!!

Have a safe trip up powerp. Get with Tom, I think he's going to give me a buzz before the game.

I'll be interested to get your thoughts on our entrance. It's not meant to be intimidating, but it's a pretty cool way for a HS team to enter the field. Tell me what you think after you get back.

24 hours from now...the pirates will hopefully be celebrating a state championship game appearance....Them boys are hungry...talked to some..I am headed out around 2:30 tomorrow...hope I get a seat!!

Have a safe trip up powerp. Get with Tom, I think he's going to give me a buzz before the game.

I'll be interested to get your thoughts on our entrance. It's not meant to be intimidating, but it's a pretty cool way for a HS team to enter the field. Tell me what you think after you get back.

Thanks silverandblue...I will let you know.....Do yall walk down a hill or through the crowd?? Central did the same thing...just guessing

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book and I talked to Murphy earlier this morning. Murphy could not talk long but he told me to take a look at this website by a man named Massey. I looked at his sight and fiddled around with it. This Massey man has some pretty good stuff on that website. You think im joking because I am not. I still think Murphy knows more than this Massey man but I enjoyed reading his site. Does anyone know if the boys practiced today? I went by down there around 4 this afternoon and I could not find anyone down at that field. I sure hope Grider made the boys practice extra yesterday since they took today off. I am worried about these boys not getting to practice today. I hope they are ready to play. Let me ask you a question. Is Grider making that Fennell boy guard that big ole boy for Grace? He better make sure he guards that boy all night. I am worried about this game. Murphy told me to see what that Massey man said about the game but all I could do is look at his website. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what that Massey mans phone number is. I would like to call him and ask him some questions about his website if anyone has his phone number.

I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book and I talked to Murphy earlier this morning. Murphy could not talk long but he told me to take a look at this website by a man named Massey. I looked at his sight and fiddled around with it. This Massey man has some pretty good stuff on that website. You think im joking because I am not. I still think Murphy knows more than this Massey man but I enjoyed reading his site. Does anyone know if the boys practiced today? I went by down there around 4 this afternoon and I could not find anyone down at that field. I sure hope Grider made the boys practice extra yesterday since they took today off. I am worried about these boys not getting to practice today. I hope they are ready to play. Let me ask you a question. Is Grider making that Fennell boy guard that big ole boy for Grace? He better make sure he guards that boy all night. I am worried about this game. Murphy told me to see what that Massey man said about the game but all I could do is look at his website. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what that Massey mans phone number is. I would like to call him and ask him some questions about his website if anyone has his phone number.

I phoned that Massey feller the other noght Roy, He said That the Pirates would be strong enough to knock holes in their line, He also thought they could throw on them. He thought SP would win by 21. He's not as sharp as Murphy ,but he does the best that he can. If it helps any, His first name is Ken.

Thank you for that information. I will try and look him up in the phone book. Let me ask you a question pujo. What do you think will happen in this game on Friday? I hope my SP team wins the game but these Grace fans sound like they are a real good and strong and fast team too. Have you seen these boys play this year? Let me ask you another question. Will you be coming to this game this week? I hope our boys are ready for these Grace boys. We have alot of real good boys that are good boys and like to win the games. I hope our boys win this game. We have only played this teams sister school in Chattanooga for the past years. I hope our boys can do a good job of knocking a hole in this game or im afraid we will lose this game. If you talked to this Murphy man can you just give me his phone number so I can call him. Murphy might like for Massey to give him some more stuff for my book for the 2010 season. I was sitting here thinking that the new book for 2010 will be coming out in about 8 months. This one I have been reading is about worn out so I will be glad to get my new one from Murphy.

I am glad to hear that Grider made the boys practice. I was getting worryed that Grider let the boys have the day off. Let me ask you a question. Will you be riding Griders grayhound bus to the game? I called the school today to ask about the bus and they never returned my calls. I paid my 10 dollars and I better have my seat saved in the front of Griders grayhound bus. Someone told me we will be leaving at the same time the team is leaving. Let me ask you another question. Did you watch the boys practice for this game. I garuntee you that these boys at Grace are big and strong and fast too. Our boys better be ready to hit them or they are going to get hit harder. You think im joking because I am not. I hope Grider has worked on that Patriot offense this week. If the boys regular offense is not working he can always do that Patriots offense like Tom Brady does every game. That is a real good offense. He throws this one pass underhand to the running back in the middle of the line. That is a real good play that Grider should run in this game if he can.

Thank you for that information. I will try and look him up in the phone book. Let me ask you a question pujo. What do you think will happen in this game on Friday? I hope my SP team wins the game but these Grace fans sound like they are a real good and strong and fast team too. Have you seen these boys play this year? Let me ask you another question. Will you be coming to this game this week? I hope our boys are ready for these Grace boys. We have alot of real good boys that are good boys and like to win the games. I hope our boys win this game. We have only played this teams sister school in Chattanooga for the past years. I hope our boys can do a good job of knocking a hole in this game or im afraid we will lose this game. If you talked to this Murphy man can you just give me his phone number so I can call him. Murphy might like for Massey to give him some more stuff for my book for the 2010 season. I was sitting here thinking that the new book for 2010 will be coming out in about 8 months. This one I have been reading is about worn out so I will be glad to get my new one from Murphy.

I saw this team last year Roy, but alot of these boys didn't play on that team, they popped up out of nowhere, it wouldnt surprise me if they don't have some new guys this week, Transfers have to sit out a year if they don't move, they may have some that transferred after their season was over last year. The Williams kid is big but not very fast,he's always liked to play after the whistle and could get some of you're boys ejected if they are not extremely disaplined. They have a great player on defence named Frank. The running back is a dandy from what I've heard, he didn't play in the game I watched last year. They have a freshman thats going to be special. Don't think they are very phyical ,but they do run alot of stuff, they also believe in tom foolery, better expect anything at any time. My guess is That south Pitt has already beat several teams better than Grace. Their fans are very nice and will treat you well, just good people.

Okay I have one post for that PIRATE team before you head off to that next step. That is be prepared for a battle and be prepard for a all out war for 4 full qtr's. We all know your team has the capabilities of blowing a game wide open but br prepared to give it 100% for all 4 qtr's. Then no matter what happens you will be prepared. I have one huge suggestion in every game you play tonight and in the future. Defense make the stop and let the second or third guy cause the fumble. Also most of us believe a gold ball is within your grasp but you will need to perform as you did last week clicking on all cylinders, this one definetly will not be handed to you! And dont just plan to intimidate but read the quote that came form the opposing team and plan to dominate, not just the first half but all 4 qtr's. You better or basketball season will begin Monday.

article from Chattanooga Times" Grace Christian comments....

"There isn't a lead we feel like we can't come back from," McKamey said. "We've got some playmakers, so we're never out of it. Our guys aren't scared of anybody. We love to hit and fly around, so we won't be intimidated.

"We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.""Chattanooga times Stephen Hargis"

Darn these sales today. Wife and others got up at 2am now here I am wide awake. So Coacht it is. Man I can't wait for the game tonight. From what I hear, the Pirates are ready and focused and I'm sure the Rams are just the same. What a semi final this should be. I've always wanted to go to Disney World. Will Mickey be there?? Go Pirates!!! Orange and Black Friday is here!!

Missed most of the day from being on here due to a virus that infected my computer this morning after linking to a picture of the Union City Football Facility. CoachT's beware!! It was called Anitivirus System Pro and it took all day for me to isolate it then delete it.

Now back to the game......ORANGE AND BLACK FRIDAY IS TOMORROW!! The Pirate Ship is ready to set sail.....Rams beware!!

I've always heard those Union City boys are sneaky. :roflol: Have a safe trip up PirateTom.

TO ALL PIRATE FANS MAKING THE TRIP:

1. Don't use the Ball Camp road directions. Use the directions I gave in a previous post.

2. STAY WITHIN THE SPEED LIMITS when you get close to Knoxville. The police departments were on the news and have stepped up patrols to catch speeders this weekend.

3. Have a safe trip, dress warm. Should be around 40 degrees with a 10mph breeze....COLD.

Thanks Silverandblue....it's been a great week of Coacht and now it's SHOWTIME!! :roflolk: