Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like None of the sports editors expect Greeneville to win this game like all season long.

I'm glad they are sayin that. Our guys wanna prove them wrong and boy they are so pumped. The school is all hyped up and ready for the game tonight. SO DEVILS we BELIEVE and go win this game. Remember after the Claiborne game you guys held up 5 fingers as in 5 games till the title. Well were holdin 2 now and lets be holdin 1 up tonight!!! GO DEVILS!!!

Prediction

Devils 28 :roflol::lol::lol:

Cougars 14

Well looks like None of the sports editors expect Greeneville to win this game like all season long.

I'm glad they are sayin that. Our guys wanna prove them wrong and boy they are so pumped. The school is all hyped up and ready for the game tonight. SO DEVILS we BELIEVE and go win this game. Remember after the Claiborne game you guys held up 5 fingers as in 5 games till the title. Well were holdin 2 now and lets be holdin 1 up tonight!!! GO DEVILS!!!

Prediction

Devils 28 :lol::lol::lol:

Cougars 14

Prepxtra has us picked to win.....Russo...could be the kiss of death :roflol:

The good news is: Just a few more hours and you can all pull your heads back out of your...never mind, you know.

You must have no life..... Greeneville has made it this far by being better than all the other teams if we do lose tonight and i do mean if then we lost to a better team.

May the best team win.

Devils lets Play Hard Play Clean and Play to Win!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!

The good news is: Just a few more hours and you can all pull your heads back out of your...never mind, you know.

You must have no life..... Greeneville has made it this far by being better than all the other teams if we do lose tonight and i do mean if then we lost to a better team.

May the best team win.

Devils lets Play Hard Play Clean and Play to Win!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!

Let's be more specific, Let the Greene Devils win! Even if Whites Creek is better than us, I hope we win, fair and square, though. GO DEVILS!