Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I really shouldn't answer...but I will this time.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,

I think Boyd will win because they are always very physical. TC cannot throw the ball to win.

According to the Tennessean statistics.....TC QBS threw more TDs than that John Elway boy ya'll got in Chicken County. :D

And you think TC AIN'T PHYSICAL. Ask any team they play. :D If ya'll wuzn't skeered up'er youd know 1st hand. :D Like last YR. Only worse.. :lol:

Those stats are wrong...really doesn't matter anyway...it's a moot point. Talk about this game. Not gonna talk useless crap like you about our teams...no point.

You will have to throw to win. The question is...can you against a good team that can stop the run? You only played two fairly good teams all year. Boyd is quite a bit better than FCS and McKenzie. You didn't fare too well against a good defense in McKenzie.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Antwan I use to think you knew football...but no one wins easily over the jackets...but one thing is foshow...if your Owls would have played us this year, we would have won pretty EASILY...

What are you talkin' about? We did play "your" team this year. The score was SC 35 - MC 14. :D

Thats a pretty good joke haha...Born a Jacket, Raised up a Jacket, and Graduated a Jacket...No matter where any of us Jackets live before, now, or later the purple and gold blood keeps on pumpin...These colors dont run buddy...unlike your football team :lol: ...

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Antwan I use to think you knew football...but no one wins easily over the jackets...but one thing is foshow...if your Owls would have played us this year, we would have won pretty EASILY...

What are you talkin' about? We did play "your" team this year. The score was SC 35 - MC 14. :D

Thats a pretty good joke haha...Born a Jacket, Raised up a Jacket, and Graduated a Jacket...No matter where any of us Jackets live before, now, or later the purple and gold blood keeps on pumpin...These colors dont run buddy...unlike your football team :D ...

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol: I wouldn't claim it either. Now...what's your nickname? :D

Your secret's safe with me.

you took two words out of a well stated point and try to rip my post with 1990's o.j. simpson lawyer joke? then you say i'm slinging poo and you make a urine comment. let's keep it outta the gutter buddy

jeez man, try to keep it fresh. let's have some fun this week. loosen up that ascot, and stretch that sweater vest's neck a little bit. have mr. belvedere go down to the cellar and knock the cobwebs off that old bottle of scotch you paid to much money for and let's enjoy the moment.

"Well stated" would have facts in it.

Apparently it's only fun if you are the one doing the insulting. What am I supposed to do? Make jokes about country boys? I grew up in Cumberland Co. so that's out.

Tell you what: We'll multiply y'alls enrollment by 1.8 based on unfounded research and let y'alls sports teams suffer through getting stomped for a couple of years and see how well you take getting accused.

Truce?

.....the way i see it , an you will find it probably the general mode of brainwaves from the publik sector of highschool sports.....most especially when it comes to the football programs, and even more especially when it comes to the football faithful......PRIVATES WILL NEVER GAIN ANYBODYS RESPECT, MAYBE FROM OTHER PRIVAYES, but not from us hardcore homegrown boys.......you mite grind us into the dirt and then spit on whats left, you mite do it year in an year out, you mite bring home a gold ball ever year..... and there will always be the anomosity there, that you hired your players and didn't home grow'em....jus an ole Tushhogs opinion.....that an a buck will buy ya a cup of java sumwheres

TC has even been accused of this,(courtin players to come here) we have truley been blessed year in an year out, since as far back as i kan remember, with either good talent or good coaching or most years a good combination of both......altho i mus confess there is a kid that plays heer that we had to go all the way to Germany to git hold of......now that was an expenzive asset, I don't kare who ya are...an tha thing bout it is, he ain't never laid an eye, on a football, till he came heer

.....hay, I heer that the navy is havin a toga party...eny truth to that?......welllllllll, if you need to no more about toga parties go to the, Welcome to Cookville thread...lot'ah of good info there :thumb:you will haf to but in to post, they is a whole lots of folks really interested in this, i couldn't hardly git a word in sideways.....an don't be surprised if Butchieks an wannbajacket shows up, an crashes :D ...I think wannabajacket is lookin for an updated version of.....sumpin....Butchieks?....welllllll..he jus wants to ......Let It Allllllllll..Hang Out....we need some musical thangies in them E-motikan thangs..don'cha think?

where can I find some highlight film on boyd?

Evidently ESPN should have some, sounds like these guys should be playing Florida instead of TC.

that's pretty good. I have'nt seen them before, but I'm gonna treat it like a friendship christian deal. over the years I have felt like they might have the athletes to knock trousdale off, but it does'nt happen. they may have the best athletes, but they can't hang for four qrts. over the years I have witnessed TC beating much better teams on paper because they outlasted them. I look for the same thing sat. I'm sure boyd has a good team, but to beat TC they had better not let it stay close in the late qtrs. or we will prevail. private schools do for the most part have the numbers as far as athletes, but I don't think they will be as well conditioned as we will be. we have benn battle tested thru the playoffs, and it will show sat. sonner or later.

TC-28

BB-13

you took two words out of a well stated point and try to rip my post with 1990's o.j. simpson lawyer joke? then you say i'm slinging poo and you make a urine comment. let's keep it outta the gutter buddy

jeez man, try to keep it fresh. let's have some fun this week. loosen up that ascot, and stretch that sweater vest's neck a little bit. have mr. belvedere go down to the cellar and knock the cobwebs off that old bottle of scotch you paid to much money for and let's enjoy the moment.

"Well stated" would have facts in it.

Apparently it's only fun if you are the one doing the insulting. What am I supposed to do? Make jokes about country boys? I grew up in Cumberland Co. so that's out.

Tell you what: We'll multiply y'alls enrollment by 1.8 based on unfounded research and let y'alls sports teams suffer through getting stomped for a couple of years and see how well you take getting accused.

Truce?

Unfounded? Even the private school supporters on here long ago admitted it was based on participation rates.