Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Quote: Does Boyd have trouble getting teams to play them? It seems every year TC has to travel further or go out of state like they did this year to fill the schedule.

Yeah, we did until we got into a 2 or 3 year funk where we'd have a good line and no speed. Or a good qb and no receivers, or great talent with not as much heart. After those years we were real popular! I think that we might be back on that cycle where nobody will play us again and we'll have to do like '05 where we played East Ridge (4A) Fulton (3A), Red Bank(4A), Cookeville(5A) and Baylor (3A DII ) Man, that was a tough year. Us Boyd fans are proud of all the boys who strap it up, play hard and show good sportsmanship but we've been waiting for this team to come together for 4 years!

What do you mean TC will practice on turf? Shoot, ya'll play on it at least once every year...

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwan, you baited me in again. Bigreid said that he, reaction and few more were going to stop by and tailgate with us. Are you 1 of the other's Bigreid is referring to? If you are, it's good to see that atleast you hang around good folks. I noticed that you tend to get on threads and try to stir things up. Nothing wrong with that. Your take on the game seems to be straight off a Chattanooga website. "It helps knowing the team you play is primarily one-dimensional," Boyd-Buchanan coach Grant Reynolds said. "It helps direct your focus." So, you're not the go to guy for breaking news. Nothing wrong with that either. You talk about the team that beat Boyd, but don't mention the team that beat TC. By the way, they are playing for the State Championship Title this weekend in KY. You talk about their coach, bud don't mention TC's. TC's Coach went 15-0 last year and brought back a Gold Ball. This year he is 12-1 and playing for another Gold Ball. You talk about Boyd's schedule being tougher, Boyd's running back hasn't played in the 2nd half of 5 games because the score was out of hand and 1 of their wins was because some team forfeited the game. I love to hear the explaination on that one. I hope you get to come by Saturday and watch a great game. Neither team will be looking a head to next week. Nothing there. I hate we get on CoachT at different times of the day. You don't seem to be as bad as everyone thinks. Heck Antwan, I might even be able to get you a few friends on hear :lol: But please don't use winning 2 out 3 in the playoffs again. Your team won their 1st two games then LOST their next game. Now, that sounds better. :wacko:

The 2 of 3 I was referring to was not the playoffs. I hope you are just kidding.

I guess the Chattanooga paper must read the t. I have not seen their article on the game.

I am very familiar with Mayfield. I would venture to guess much more familiar than most anyone on the t. I don't think they are in the class of a Red Bank this year. They are playing for the class A title in Ky. Red Bank really should have won the 4a title in TN. I do think Boyd's schedule was much tougher...with Red Bank and SP...Marion is no slouch either. TC played two games in the regular season. TC did win the rematch with one...and did hold on to beat McKenzie (another school I know well).

Boyd does not play their starters when the game is out of hand. There was no forfeit on their schedule. The Temple game didn't count in standings. There's your explanation.

No...I won't be attending. It should be one of the better matchups this weekend.

Not going to use quotes, so here goes:

Antwan....I love talking about the TC/SC games and all the reasons we're not playing, but I agree, now's not the time. Did you go to the McK. game last week? I know how I can find out. If so, you can't sit here and say their defense wasn't pretty dang good. Boyd's may be better....who knows?

Term....I believe Grunt said that Boyd wasn't flying under the radar. You can learn a lot from film work. Strength can't been seen, but size, speed, and aggressive play can. Any chance you see me Saturday and reveal yourself as Termite? I promise your secret will be safe with me! I think I've got you nailed down between two people. :lol:

Grunt....I've met Reaction, only for a brief amount of time, but intend on inviting him to our tailgate before the game. You should stop by too. Buc55 is next on my list. I've liked his takes all year and he seems like a cool cat, as well as, BnL.

Now I'll say the same thing I said last year after the SP game, and before and after Oneida...... If this team is any better than the one we played last week, we may be in trouble!!! Now don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world in our coaches and team, but that McK. team gained this old boy's respect for sure. It's going to be a good one, and I for one can't wait! :wacko:

I never said McKenzie didn't have a good defense...they obviously did. I will say Boyd's is very likely better. I will also say I think Boyd's offense is likely better too. That does not degrade McKenzie's effort in any way. Time will tell if I am correct...may or may not be. JMO.

BUT...... to me.........TC and SP are simular.....would you agree? BB plays SP every year, or has lately. TC plays who...that would remind anyone of BB?? I can't think of one. You may be able to. To me BB has some kind of idea (not on film) of what to expect from TC. I don't know, I'm just saying the better you know the team standing across the field, the better your chances. TC knows film on BB....BB knows film on TC and plays someone simular to TC every year. That's why I said BB may know TC, and I'm not sure TC knows BB.

Seven, do you look like your dad?? I can pick your brother out of a crowd...I see it in him.

Your sofaking stupid if you think TC and SP are similar....I believe SP runs out of the spread....with the qb mostly and they pass way more than TC.. Terdmite i'd have to say matter of factly that TC and SP are nothing alike in there offensive schemes.

And about us not playing anybody..

Let me ask you a question.... :wacko: IF Chicken County hadn't got skeered and dropped us....would you say the same thing after we smeered ya'lls but all over the field? Still ain't played nobody. :lol:

Really i mean TC has beaten #3 Mckenzie..#4 FCS...twice. AND loss to Mayfield(whos in the KY championship) I'd say we've played about as tough a teams as we can get to play us. We also done pretty well against Station Camp, Spring Hill, and SP in preseason scrimmages.

Who has BOYD beaten....Rockwood...HA. Marion County was better than them...and they were 6-4 this yr. SP without there leader and Mr Football... after a 2 hr delay.....in 2 feet of mud.....barely.(not much to brag about there).

How about you get ole Jimmini Mayonaise up there to put us back on ya'lls schedule......then you won't be able to say.....they ain't played nobody. :D

Well, if it ain't ole Shes a Lady. Show me ole wise one where I said TC hasn't played anybody???

I know ...you "smeered" SC in 06 ,no wait, that was 35-0 SC. It was 07 that you "smeered" SC, hold on a minute that was SC 35-0 AGAIN, it was 08 TC 20-0. Scared, yelp ....that's it.(and your calling me stupid? :D )

I guess BB was still playing and wasn't in the delay, and played on a different field with no mud.

TC and Mckennzie was such a great game. Loved the atmosphere around both teams especially after the game and to look on the field to see both teams with their fans. Jackets now face Boyd and as fans we will travel and help them fight to the end. Jackets have faced very skilled teams in the past and won. WE EXPECT THE GOLD BALL..........and will play accordingly. JACKETS have the I CAN AND I WILL ATTITUDE. This weekend for me, is getting two big things behind me. Help those Jackets get the Gold Ball, and put a little Gold on my man's finger. B):wacko::huh: "Win Win" situation I'd say. We are behind you Jackets all the way. Go Jackets!!!! :blink: