Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking foward to this being the best game out of the 6 but it will be hard to beat the UC/SP game earlier. I will have to record the 3 games tomm b/c I will be at work all day so it is all good..... :?

Well Shucks Kev, Always Nice To Meet And Chat With Ya. But I'll See Ya Next Week At The Celebrity Game :?

Absolutely, maybe there will be a chance to meet up and chat at a game next year. If all goes well I will have a teaching job and coaching somewhere..... :D

I Had An Opportunity To Go Hunting Out There. Dude Said He Wasn't Going And Then Said He Was So Screw It! I'm Coming!

er...eerrr... sorry reaction, something just came up, can't make it!!!

Booo

ah man, don't be booing me! :D

in all seriousness, i wouldn't miss it. should be a great game whatever the outcome. i will be there bright and early and i'm pretty excited about meeting several people, but not butchie... he's a sissy. :?

Post-Game: Mama Rosa's just south of the square. Awesome pizza as big as a manhole cover and good spaghetti too.

Pre-game: doughnut place near campus, can't remember the name, but it's good!

Cheddar's down by the freeway is good as well.

It helps having an offspring in school there.

Ya it is almost time, to get the rock pounded at us for about 2 plays Bucs, then we will look at them and shove the rock so far up them they wont know what hit them. Cant wait until Saturday. I see the Bucs winning by 2 TDS if they play a good game, but either way they will keep it close because THEY ARE NOT one dimensional like TC....Go ahead and post all of your arrogant posts, im ready to hear them I think its kind of funny with all the TC fans claiming they are humble, but seem to tlak more crap than any team we have played, but that is easily shut up when they game starts

this is great, another bb fan scolding us for being cocky and arrogant, then this gem,

"I see the Bucs winning by 2 TDS if they play a good game, but either way they will keep it close because THEY ARE NOT one dimensional like TC....Go ahead and post all of your arrogant posts,..."

you ding dong, :thumb: . your "college freshman" status is showing... :thumb:

does your hypocrisy have no bonds? :lol:

hypocrisy? No thanks, I was making a prediction not being a hypocrite, two totally different things.

And what does calling the kettle black PLEASE explain. lol

On another note, the games to day were really cold or at least the ALCOA vs MILAN game was, but hey I know we all will tough it through for the sake of the guys :thumb::D

Analogy: If the pot is black and calls the kettle black, that is similar to accusing someone of being arrogant, and at the same time including arrogance in the accusation.

Saying something like "then we will look at them and shove the rock so far up them they wont know what hit them" sounds "pretty arrogant" to me. You also said "I see the Bucs winning by 2 TDS". You say that is a prediction; however, I think you have to be arrogant to even think something like that.

Hope this helps you understand the "pot calling the kettle black" analogy.