ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Cool Bulldog! :D

Bee Cee whut iz thiz werld comin' two???.......Furst hits water skeein' squirrulls, then last week jackhammerin' beavers, and now this......Eye'm lucky if "Blue", my ol souphound, can remimbur whur hiz water dish iz (momma leeves tha lid up fer him) and if mommaSTARS little lap dog "Chuck" don't jump off momma's lap and attack tha TV when'st he's watchin' Bud Bundy on Married Wif Childrun wif momma....... :D

Yup, I node wur uz cumin frum. My ol dog "Jack" can rite his name in'a snow! :lol: yuns belif that?! B)

Eye do Bee Cee....Duz "Jack" rite wif a yeller Hi-Liter two?????..... :wacko:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoas not unbeatable.... Wasn't it just 7-3 entering the 4th quarter two weeks ago? In the 3rd round?

What did they do to slow Alcoa down?

They limited Alcoa to 3-5 yard gains instead of 7-10 yard gains. But....the score was a little misleading. Up to that point Alcoa had a dropped TD pass, 2 ints, and a failed 4th down conversion on the 12 or 15. There were probably 3-4 trips inside the 20 where they didn't score. It's not that Loudon was shutting them down, Alcoa didn't execute once they got there (very unusual). But a lot of that was due to the physical play of Loudon and their discipline on defense. Here's the thing with Alcoa that you will discover on Friday. They will take 6-8 minutes off the clock on a long drive. They play clock control on offense; not b/c they are afraid of the other teams offense but b/c this is their strategy....Keep their offense on the field the whole game. This happened a couple of times against Loudon but on those drives they didn't get any points. The yardage is lopsided but the score seems lower. For example in the 1st game vs CAK they outgained them 410-99, but the score was 24-7. Seems close....but Alcoa took at least 5 mins off the clock each time they had the ball. This has happened all year. But there is no question who is in control of the game.

I don't know what lame excuses you are talking about. I personally didn't think there was an excuse for how we played last year. We should have played better. Aloca was good, but there was no excuse for us not executing better. I haven't heard any of the kids that will be on the field or any of the coaches making excuses for last year. I think they were all disappointed with their performance and did not make excuses for it. They made it their goal to get back there again this year and prove that they are a better team than that.

I hate to spoil your dream....but Alcoa didn't execute that well either last year and still won by 2 TD's. Could it be b/c of the team they were playing???? Of course you will say yes....you must also consider the fact that the reason why Milan didn't execute as well as you would hope is b/c of the team they were playing.

Lol I love knowing who all the posters are from Milan because I shake there hand personally everytime I see them. But they just don't know who I am. :wacko:

I think ill put Avery Williamson up against ANYBODY from Alcoa and put my money on him EVERYTIME.

Bring it on...in case you don't know we have KY commit as well. We have a JR DL that I guarantee will be better than Williamson; if he's not already.

Alcoas not unbeatable.... Wasn't it just 7-3 entering the 4th quarter two weeks ago? In the 3rd round?

What did they do to slow Alcoa down?

Something Milan can not do...............stop Alcoa's :lol: run game!

LOL you've got to be kidding me. Alcoa will not run over Milan. Not a CHANCE. #19=Superman

:wacko: 14 other teams including Maryville have said the same thing.

I LOVE how Alcoa fans keep saying they "pounded the rock on Milan last year". Williamson had 22 solo tackles in that game btw.

Alcoa ran a random punt back, scored with the Milan fumble at their own 31 were two touchdowns if I remember right.

Alcoa pounds the rock huh? on Milan? I remember last year at the GOAL LINE. They ran Toney 3 straight times up the middle and didn't get a yard. Williamson body slammed Toney :wacko::lol: . You keep saying you POUND THE ROCK and NO ONE can stop it? You had to have a halfback toss pass to score. YOU DIDNT POUND IT IN DID YOU? dry.gif

You might run for 200+, only because you will run the ball every play.

Hmmm - sounds like York trying to justify their loss. to Milan.

Sure will! :wacko: Alcoa WILL run for 250+ yards against Milan. JaRon Toney will finish with between 100-150 yards. Alcoa will only throw the ball 4-5 time max. PLUS, Alcoa WILL hold Milan to 14 points or less! I'm not scared to put it in black and white. I stated Alcoa would win 28-14 last year. Everyone said Milan would score way more than 14 points.............yawn......samething this year. Alcoa will produce sub- stained drives taking 6-8 minutes off the clock. This by simply pounding the rock right at Milan's line. Nothing fancy. BUT, something Milan WILL not stop. Alcoa will control the LOS and make Milan take it. See if I am not right! :lol:

That is one of my biggest concerns. Your lines are your strong points and it will be a big challenge for the Dawgs in the trenches to go toe-to-toe with you guys. Sounds like on offense you guys just load up with Robinson and the FB in the backfield clearing holes for Toney? What is the fewest yards Alcoa has rushed for all year? I agree about the passing - you guys just aren't gonna throw it a lot. I know Rankin will have his team ready but I gotta believe in my Dawgs this year. Remember, this is the year of the Dawg!!

They just line up and come right at you on offense. In your face football. Toney is typically in the backfield, although you will see him lined up in different places. Our FB Tyson can run it. But he is a beast of a blocker. Not sure what the total was for the fewest rushing yards but certain that it was over 200. Alcoa has rushed for over 400 yards many times this year. 454 against Maryville (that is a stat I will never forget) and 400+ on Elizabethton.

They don't throw it alot....but that doesn't mean they can't.

Bee Cee whut iz thiz werld comin' two???.......Furst hits water skeein' squirrulls, then last week jackhammerin' beavers, and now this......Eye'm lucky if "Blue", my ol souphound, can remimbur whur hiz water dish iz (momma leeves tha lid up fer him) and if mommaSTARS little lap dog "Chuck" don't jump off momma's lap and attack tha TV when'st he's watchin' Bud Bundy on Married Wif Childrun wif momma.......

Yup, I node wur uz cumin frum. My ol dog "Jack" can rite his name in'a snow! :huh: yuns belif that?!

Eye do Bee Cee....Duz "Jack" rite wif a yeller Hi-Liter two?????..... :blink:

Yea,yea.......dat bee him. B)

It duz mayke me a bit mad whun he beats me in'a pee'n contest uf da bac porch! :wacko: I belif mommaSTARS cud showed him huz really tha champ! B)

Whew...I hope it doesnt come down to a field goal either! However, this kid is 10X better than Reed Guzzo was and we all saw what he did in the state game!!!! - Well, we heard what he did...most of us were not gonna watch! LOL --- Anyway, about the 90 - 60 players thing or whatever...I dont think it is stupid for us to have this many dress out instead of "buy a ticket or help the band out"(which the band does need it by the way). It seems to be working with our success and state championships. These kids get to practice, travel, and learn on the go so they will be ready for next year when it is their turn! But like i said you made valuable points about our kicking issues and band needs! As long as the late game needed field goal(but he has made all the important kicks when the games are still close this year) and the band issues dont come into play, I like our chances! ---- Anybody else on here(from both sides) think its funny how people from both sides just get on here and start posting about 1 post they read that makes no sense, instead of reading all posts related to topic??? In all my stat posts and posts in general for that matter, I never once said Milan was not good. I always used the term "CAK and Loudon could play with and POSSIBLY beat Milan". In saying that, good luck to Milan this week and I hope both teams play the best game of the year so there will be no doubt(whoever the winner is). I think it would be cool if we could get a week "0" saturday and play at Tennessee Tech where the west brings Milan, Camden Central, and Manassas - the east side has Alcoa, CAK, and Loudon. How cool would that be to have games at 1, 4, and 7? Say make it a 3 year thing where each team plays a different team from the other side each year...I bet ticket sales would be great!

Whew...I hope it doesnt come down to a field goal either! However, this kid is 10X better than Reed Guzzo was and we all saw what he did in the state game!!!! - Well, we heard what he did...most of us were not gonna watch! LOL --- Anyway, about the 90 - 60 players thing or whatever...I dont think it is stupid for us to have this many dress out instead of "buy a ticket or help the band out"(which the band does need it by the way). It seems to be working with our success and state championships. These kids get to practice, travel, and learn on the go so they will be ready for next year when it is their turn! But like i said you made valuable points about our kicking issues and band needs! As long as the late game needed field goal(but he has made all the important kicks when the games are still close this year) and the band issues dont come into play, I like our chances! ---- Anybody else on here(from both sides) think its funny how people from both sides just get on here and start posting about 1 post they read that makes no sense, instead of reading all posts related to topic??? In all my stat posts and posts in general for that matter, I never once said Milan was not good. I always used the term "CAK and Loudon could play with and POSSIBLY beat Milan". In saying that, good luck to Milan this week and I hope both teams play the best game of the year so there will be no doubt(whoever the winner is). I think it would be cool if we could get a week "0" saturday and play at Tennessee Tech where the west brings Milan, Camden Central, and Manassas - the east side has Alcoa, CAK, and Loudon. How cool would that be to have games at 1, 4, and 7? Say make it a 3 year thing where each team plays a different team from the other side each year...I bet ticket sales would be great!

I'd go, would love to see CAK & Loudon both play. Have heard good things about them.