ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to drop in over here and wish the Milan Bulldogs...GOOD LUCK FRiday.

The Union City fans are pulling for you all the way. Bring yourselves home another GOLD ball as we'll try to look for our first.

Good Luck and hope to stay around to watch some of your game before heading back to West Tennessee.

Come and support us early if you can because several hundred plan to stay behind and watch the Bulldogs.....

Lets both do the "Purple Stomp" on Friday !!!!!!

uc ill be there cheering for ya good luck made plans as soon as i heard to make sure i seen u guys too

Must See TV!!!

APB and BC go to Cookeville!!!

:lol:

You clean up well Bridge..........nice suit! :roflol: I still have toboggan hair! :roflol:

Well boys you'uns outdid yore selfs.....momma (baby) duz haiv back and likes sammiches.....Bye tha way APB bettur slow down on that Doocotty.....Looks like ye blowed off a few follyculls....And Bee Cee looks so much biggur on screan....... :lol:

Being how you are so confident.....why don't you put a number on "Alcoa puts as many as they want" comment. In other words......put your money where your mouth is.

Well my prediction is 45-7 Alcoa with Milan getting 1 scrap touchdown late againsed the F-5.......

Not really the number I was referring to.........$$$$$........ Whatever you can stand with that prediction!

I'll tell you what, I have got $1,000 dollars ( 10 -$100 bills) that say Alcoa beats Milan.......... U WANT SOME?????????????????????