ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

SEASON STATS for Milan:

IMO, Milan should pass the ball and challenge Alcoa's corners.

PASSING

Zach Ryan - 87-142, 1588 yards, 22 TD, 5 INT

RUSHING

Jobronski Gilbert - 244 carries, 1588 yards, 31 TD

Avery Williamson - 76 carries, 441 yards, 8 TD

Tim Adkisson - 29 carries, 248 yards, 3 TD

Zach Ryan - 46 carries, 238 yards, 2 TD

RECEIVING

Dominique Moore - 30 catches, 587 yards, 11 TD

Tim Adkisson - 21 catches, 367 yards, 2 TD

Beau Vandiver - 13 catches, 266 yards, 2 TD

Tez Bell - 13 catches, 245 yards, 4 TD

Clay Anderson - 7 catches, 187 yards, 2 TD

DEFENSE

Avery Williamson - 141 tackles, 12 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 INT

SPECIAL TEAMS

Rick Moody - 65-72 PAT, 6-11 FG (long 47)

Has made 23 consecutive PAT

19 punts, avg. 37.2 yards

Again, I am not saying that Milan is not a good football team, because I believe they are. But you guys are making them out to be the Florida Gators of Tennessee High School Football with all of the stats and stuff you are throwing out here. --- Like I said before, ALL of these stats look good on paper(and these kids are probably very tallented) but you didnt play anybody! You have the #46 ranked schedule in all of Tennessee AA Football...the 2 best record teams you played both went 11-2 with the #58 and #88 toughest schedules! Bell Co, Maryville, Loudon, Fulton, CAK, Elizabethton and maybe even Mcminn Central would have atleast went 12-1 if not 13-0 so far with any of those 3 schedules!

But comparing stats that you listed: You have a much stronger legged kicker than we do but I dont believe he has missed as many kicks as your guy...we just dont attempt long ones!

We are about even in recieving...looks like we both have 1 standout and then several more that can make a play or 2.

Rushing is not even a contest...Alcoa is way better in this area!

QB....I would be really shocked if our qb had the stats your qb does! I would have to give the edge to you in that area. Ours is young, but not playing as good as qb's in years past that we have had. I think he is tallented and has a strong arm, he is just not as accurate as we have been used to.

Defense, I believe both teams have a good defense...you have a monster out there! However, we played a 4 time harder schedule than Milan did and stats show that we still give up a couple pts less a game. To be able to hold Maryville, Bell Co. and CAK, I would say as a whole our defense is better!

Since you have a good unblemished record, come to Cookeville ready to play and we will see if your schedule this year prepared you for this game. May the best team win, Milan or Alcoa. --- Hey, in something we can all agree and get along on...are we not 2 of only 3 unbeaten teams in the whole state???? Congrads to both teams there!!!

I agree that you guys had a hard schedule. You did last year, and we still shut your run game down. Well, you know what I mean. You did not run over us last year. What makes you think you will this year. It will be a good game from start to finish with Milan on top in the end. Moody will seal with a field goal to win by 10. Go DAWGS!!!

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are too disciplined and hard nosed. You all wont score more than 10 points on us. Our defense is the real deal. There is never any pressure on the offense to put up big numbers. Your defense will get tired as the game goes on and we will keep pounding that rock. Rankin will have a couple of tricks up his sleeve for you all too. Our coaches will have our team more prepared. And we will make better halftime adjustments than you all. Just too powerful and good for Milan once again. You all might want to consider getting a better schedule so you all will be more prepared to face us. Your eyes will be open once again this friday to some really good football. Toney will have over a hundred yards with at least 2 tds. Your boys better strap your helmets on real tight for this one. Robinson and Warren our two defensive ends are going to be doing some serious head hunting. Tornadoes by 14.

SEASON STATS for Milan:

IMO, Milan should pass the ball and challenge Alcoa's corners.

PASSING

Zach Ryan - 87-142, 1588 yards, 22 TD, 5 INT

RUSHING

Jobronski Gilbert - 244 carries, 1588 yards, 31 TD

Avery Williamson - 76 carries, 441 yards, 8 TD

Tim Adkisson - 29 carries, 248 yards, 3 TD

Zach Ryan - 46 carries, 238 yards, 2 TD

RECEIVING

Dominique Moore - 30 catches, 587 yards, 11 TD

Tim Adkisson - 21 catches, 367 yards, 2 TD

Beau Vandiver - 13 catches, 266 yards, 2 TD

Tez Bell - 13 catches, 245 yards, 4 TD

Clay Anderson - 7 catches, 187 yards, 2 TD

DEFENSE

Avery Williamson - 141 tackles, 12 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 INT

SPECIAL TEAMS

Rick Moody - 65-72 PAT, 6-11 FG (long 47)

Has made 23 consecutive PAT

19 punts, avg. 37.2 yards

Again, I am not saying that Milan is not a good football team, because I believe they are. But you guys are making them out to be the Florida Gators of Tennessee High School Football with all of the stats and stuff you are throwing out here. --- Like I said before, ALL of these stats look good on paper(and these kids are probably very tallented) but you didnt play anybody! You have the #46 ranked schedule in all of Tennessee AA Football...the 2 best record teams you played both went 11-2 with the #58 and #88 toughest schedules! Bell Co, Maryville, Loudon, Fulton, CAK, Elizabethton and maybe even Mcminn Central would have atleast went 12-1 if not 13-0 so far with any of those 3 schedules!

But comparing stats that you listed: You have a much stronger legged kicker than we do but I dont believe he has missed as many kicks as your guy...we just dont attempt long ones!

We are about even in recieving...looks like we both have 1 standout and then several more that can make a play or 2.

Rushing is not even a contest...Alcoa is way better in this area!

QB....I would be really shocked if our qb had the stats your qb does! I would have to give the edge to you in that area. Ours is young, but not playing as good as qb's in years past that we have had. I think he is tallented and has a strong arm, he is just not as accurate as we have been used to.

Defense, I believe both teams have a good defense...you have a monster out there! However, we played a 4 time harder schedule than Milan did and stats show that we still give up a couple pts less a game. To be able to hold Maryville, Bell Co. and CAK, I would say as a whole our defense is better!

Since you have a good unblemished record, come to Cookeville ready to play and we will see if your schedule this year prepared you for this game. May the best team win, Milan or Alcoa. --- Hey, in something we can all agree and get along on...are we not 2 of only 3 unbeaten teams in the whole state???? Congrads to both teams there!!!

I agree that you guys had a hard schedule. You did last year, and we still shut your run game down. Well, you know what I mean. You did not run over us last year. What makes you think you will this year. It will be a good game from start to finish with Milan on top in the end. Moody will seal with a field goal to win by 10. Go DAWGS!!!

We are too disciplined and hard nosed. You all wont score more than 10 points on us. Our defense is the real deal. There is never any pressure on the offense to put up big numbers. Your defense will get tired as the game goes on and we will keep pounding that rock. Rankin will have a couple of tricks up his sleeve for you all too. Our coaches will have our team more prepared. And we will make better halftime adjustments than you all. Just too powerful and good for Milan once again. You all might want to consider getting a better schedule so you all will be more prepared to face us. Your eyes will be open once again this friday to some really good football. Toney will have over a hundred yards with at least 2 tds. Your boys better strap your helmets on real tight for this one. Robinson and Warren our two defensive ends are going to be doing some serious head hunting. Tornadoes by 14.

Wasn't your Defense the real deal last year? And Our Defense got better in the 2nd half last as well.

Wasn't your Defense the real deal last year? And Our Defense got better in the 2nd half last as well.

Ok as a fan of good high school football which I am!! I make an annual trip to the state title games every year to watch TN high school footballs best! Both of these teams have great players, and the Robinson kid from Alcoa is a beast and so is the Toney kid!! The Williamson kid for Milan is also a beast, and I am not really sold on the Gilbert kid. Now to last years game, Toney had 104 on 25 which is a 4 yd avg. Which there were not any long runs, but that is still pounding the rock. So they didn't punch it in from the goalline the first time....they did the next 2 times!!! Milan had no offense at all until late in the game, when it looked as if Alcoa was playing the pass and had a 3 man front in the game. Then I think Avery broke 2 runs!! Gilbert did nothing at all to hurt Alcoa!!! The passing game did nothing to hurt Alcoa last year!! If its better this year then great but the QB last year had a cannon!! Late in the game when they had a chance to make it 28-21 int #2 was thrown. Your rushing stats are skewed a little sir because of the late game runs!!

Alcoa will win this game because of the LOS. I never seen Alcoa better up front. Their offensive line is by far the best Maryville has faced. Maryville has faced good lines from Catholic,Riverdale,Farragut and McMinn County. Alcoa averages probably 250-260lbs a man up front. Marcel Walden is 285lbs. Derek Evans is around 270lbs. Their defensive line a darn good. Darwin Kerr is a load at DT. Darrel Warren is a great end. Tyler Robinson is a Kentucky Wildcat. Jaron Toney is great but those linemen is why Alcoa will win.