ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

2 words......open zone....unfair advantage to the zoned schools of the rest of the state...they should be considered private since they have that advantage and subject to the multiplier

What does open zone mean?

Really nothing when it comes to answering your question. Basically if you live Blount County you can attend any school within the county line, but cofo's sour grapes are about the small (emphasis) number of tuition students.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 words......open zone....unfair advantage to the zoned schools of the rest of the state...they should be considered private since they have that advantage and subject to the multiplier

What does open zone mean?

Really nothing when it comes to answering your question. Basically if you live Blount County you can attend any school within the county line, but cofo's sour grapes are about the small (emphasis) number of tuition students.

ok. My team is playin in the 4a state championship but, i think yall would beat any team in any class in Tennessee. Why arent yall playin in some big name tournaments like disney world, so you could actually play some competition?

Something for the Alcoa players:

Play well but fairly.

Let competition make you strong but never hostile.

In this and in all things, walk the virtuous path.

If you know victory, know happiness;

If you are denied, keep away from envy.

I want to see you when you are not cheered, but when you bend to help your opponent up.

Seal it in your heart that everyone who takes the field with you becomes your brother.

Remember that sports are games.

Learn something that will matter once the games are over.

And if through athletics you set an example - let it be a good one.

Play your best and know that your fans support you win or lose. GO TORNADOES!!!!

Very nice, I'm going to give this to my son.

I knew that if anyone responded, it would be you. Glad you enjoyed it. I have repeated it several times to my own sons and feel they are both represent athletics in this manner.

You people need to give up this recruiting thing ! Enough already !!!! I gave all of you a brief history of Alcoa atheletes all the way back to the sixties . You know what's so funny all year long our coaches try to find people to play us and/or scrimmage us , but none will , why is that ? We are a very small town with three schools 1 elementary , 1 middle & 1 high school . Everyone in this little town has to come to Alcoa's 3 schoos , if they go to other schools , they must pay tuition . Football is about all we have to look forward to around here . We're not a big county or inner city school district like most of you guys !. Get over it !!!!!!!!!! :D