ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my prediction is 45-7 Alcoa with Milan getting 1 scrap touchdown late againsed the F-5.......

Not really the number I was referring to.........$$$$$........ Whatever you can stand with that prediction!

I'll tell you what, I have got $1,000 dollars ( 10 -$100 bills) that say Alcoa beats Milan.......... U WANT SOME?????????????????????

Gladly......What about those 38 points?? 45-7 hot shot!! You going to talk it.....but can you walk it??

That is my question to you?? You really don't scare some people with your 10-$100 bills talk! You say it and it will be a done deal.

Well my prediction is 45-7 Alcoa with Milan getting 1 scrap touchdown late againsed the F-5.......

Not really the number I was referring to.........$$$$$........ Whatever you can stand with that prediction!

Gladly......What about those 38 points?? 45-7 hot shot!! You going to talk it.....but can you walk it??

That is my question to you?? You really don't scare some people with your 10-$100 bills talk! You say it and it will be a done deal.

If he's giving 38 I'm in for $ure. I don't know if anybody in Bledsoe County has a $1,000 bucks. Heck, I don't even know if they have an ATM?

SEASON STATS for Milan:

IMO, Milan should pass the ball and challenge Alcoa's corners.

PASSING

Zach Ryan - 87-142, 1588 yards, 22 TD, 5 INT

RUSHING

Jobronski Gilbert - 244 carries, 1588 yards, 31 TD

Avery Williamson - 76 carries, 441 yards, 8 TD

Tim Adkisson - 29 carries, 248 yards, 3 TD

Zach Ryan - 46 carries, 238 yards, 2 TD

RECEIVING

Dominique Moore - 30 catches, 587 yards, 11 TD

Tim Adkisson - 21 catches, 367 yards, 2 TD

Beau Vandiver - 13 catches, 266 yards, 2 TD

Tez Bell - 13 catches, 245 yards, 4 TD

Clay Anderson - 7 catches, 187 yards, 2 TD

DEFENSE

Avery Williamson - 141 tackles, 12 TFL, 2 sacks, 2 INT

SPECIAL TEAMS

Rick Moody - 65-72 PAT, 6-11 FG (long 47)

Has made 23 consecutive PAT

19 punts, avg. 37.2 yards

Again, I am not saying that Milan is not a good football team, because I believe they are. But you guys are making them out to be the Florida Gators of Tennessee High School Football with all of the stats and stuff you are throwing out here. --- Like I said before, ALL of these stats look good on paper(and these kids are probably very tallented) but you didnt play anybody! You have the #46 ranked schedule in all of Tennessee AA Football...the 2 best record teams you played both went 11-2 with the #58 and #88 toughest schedules! Bell Co, Maryville, Loudon, Fulton, CAK, Elizabethton and maybe even Mcminn Central would have atleast went 12-1 if not 13-0 so far with any of those 3 schedules!

But comparing stats that you listed: You have a much stronger legged kicker than we do but I dont believe he has missed as many kicks as your guy...we just dont attempt long ones!

We are about even in recieving...looks like we both have 1 standout and then several more that can make a play or 2.

Rushing is not even a contest...Alcoa is way better in this area!

QB....I would be really shocked if our qb had the stats your qb does! I would have to give the edge to you in that area. Ours is young, but not playing as good as qb's in years past that we have had. I think he is tallented and has a strong arm, he is just not as accurate as we have been used to.

Defense, I believe both teams have a good defense...you have a monster out there! However, we played a 4 time harder schedule than Milan did and stats show that we still give up a couple pts less a game. To be able to hold Maryville, Bell Co. and CAK, I would say as a whole our defense is better!

Since you have a good unblemished record, come to Cookeville ready to play and we will see if your schedule this year prepared you for this game. May the best team win, Milan or Alcoa. --- Hey, in something we can all agree and get along on...are we not 2 of only 3 unbeaten teams in the whole state???? Congrads to both teams there!!!