ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

I said if we had any turnovers we would lose, Alcoa has a great D, and alot of class from

their players, Alcoa fans you should be very proud. Milan, great effort, I thought Morris

would of had a better game plan, but what do I know. Alcoa can make your team look

average. I thought for the most part we played pretty good D. Great season Dawgs,

you've had a good run for the past couple of years. Good Luck next year to the

Alcoa team. I know I'm typing in broken sentences, and my thoughts are all over the

place but it's been a long day. I'm hitting the sack!!!

Great job by Milan the ball just hasn't bounce your way! I am not by no means questioning Morris coaching ability he is a great coach. Numbers don't lie but would someone have the answer to why you throw the ball on your own 10 yard line! Your defense is playing well just run the ball and give your punter a little more room! Moody has one of the best legs in the state. I didn't understand that call u throw and it gets picked off! Morris is a great coach just wondering why! Any way great job to both teams on a great year! :mellow:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldog girl, What did the cheerleaders sign say? We only saw the back of it, couldn't read it.

Thought Milan had probably the toughest defence we have seen. Well coached and plenty of atheletes.

The sign had a Christmas tree and said "We decorate our trees with state rings." Probably the best sign I've ever seen in my 15+ years of high school football games! I loved it...even as a Milan fan. Lol :mellow:

*edit*...had to change this. Apparently I shouldn't try to post from my phone because I don't get it right! haha

Congrats to my Tornadoes........

Gotta give props to my boy fullback tyson for playing on that sprained ankle...

He took some hits last night because of it..

But he continued to throw his body at defenders....

Alcoa will be fine next year look for....

Lajuan Warfield db/wr, Ezekial Koko rb, Dalton Wheeler wr/db,

Brooks Cunningham db, Jarod Crenshaw lb, Zach Chapman lb,

Jordan Patrick lb, Colby Tate ol/dl, Jonivan Henry de,

Caleb Mangum ol, ................................

I believe Austin East and CAK will be our competition in the east.....

Alcoa football is a way of life and don't forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that Cunningham and Wheeler will return to WB.I got that from some Gov homers. I am not sure why they would want to :mellow:

I havent been on this thread yet simply because I decided i would go around the trash talk and let my class of 2010 boys show yall the work last night. Enough Said? Milan was the best team we played this year by far IMO. Congrats to the bulldogs for a great season i wish the seniors the best of luck in whatever they choose to do after high school. 6 In a row baby, I wouldnt have picked a better way to have it my senior year of highschool. Rankinated is signing out till soccer season....see yall later.

Another player to look out for next year will be Freshman QB (current middle school QB) Austin Morgan. Morgan is a big kid for his age (about 6ft at 13 years old) he's got an incredible arm that is an absolute cannon (much better then Austin Talent) and can move around the pocket pretty well. His only downfall would be A) He is a freshman and :mellow: he probably isnt as mobile as Talent is. Honestly though all year long Ive not been impressed with Talent and thought he's probably the worst Alcoa QB in the past 10 years, mainly from decision making. I doubt the coaches will but I give the Freshman QB a very strong look next year, it will certainly give us something we didnt have this year and thats a decent passing game.

Another player to look out for next year will be Freshman QB (current middle school QB) Austin Morgan. Morgan is a big kid for his age (about 6ft at 13 years old) he's got an incredible arm that is an absolute cannon (much better then Austin Talent) and can move around the pocket pretty well. His only downfall would be A) He is a freshman and :mellow: he probably isnt as mobile as Talent is. Honestly though all year long Ive not been impressed with Talent and thought he's probably the worst Alcoa QB in the past 10 years, mainly from decision making. I doubt the coaches will but I give the Freshman QB a very strong look next year, it will certainly give us something we didnt have this year and thats a decent passing game.

Your freshmen play varsity?

Your freshmen play varsity?

If they're talented enough. I dont believe in "only upper classmen should be on the field" You play the best 22 players on your team

Another player to look out for next year will be Freshman QB (current middle school QB) Austin Morgan. Morgan is a big kid for his age (about 6ft at 13 years old) he's got an incredible arm that is an absolute cannon (much better then Austin Talent) and can move around the pocket pretty well. His only downfall would be A) He is a freshman and :popcorneater: he probably isnt as mobile as Talent is. Honestly though all year long Ive not been impressed with Talent and thought he's probably the worst Alcoa QB in the past 10 years, mainly from decision making. I doubt the coaches will but I give the Freshman QB a very strong look next year, it will certainly give us something we didnt have this year and thats a decent passing game.

YOu cant come on here and say stuff like that, come on. Be mature. Austin has worked hard all year long and your opinion like that is surely not needed.

Another player to look out for next year will be Freshman QB (current middle school QB) Austin Morgan. Morgan is a big kid for his age (about 6ft at 13 years old) he's got an incredible arm that is an absolute cannon (much better then Austin Talent) and can move around the pocket pretty well. His only downfall would be A) He is a freshman and :popcorneater: he probably isnt as mobile as Talent is. Honestly though all year long Ive not been impressed with Talent and thought he's probably the worst Alcoa QB in the past 10 years, mainly from decision making. I doubt the coaches will but I give the Freshman QB a very strong look next year, it will certainly give us something we didnt have this year and thats a decent passing game.

YOu cant come on here and say stuff like that, come on. Be mature. Austin has worked hard all year long and your opinion like that is surely not needed.

Sorry but I dont sugar coat things. I tell stuff exactly like I see it I dont care if its Milan, Goodpasture, Maryville or my own Alcoa. The best thing to do is to prove me wrong on the field.