Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I gotta say Devil fans, is get prepared for the usual "You cheated, the refs were on your side" crap after we win on Saturday. We've heard that all season long and im sure this game will be no different. Although hopefully Giles County wont pull what one of Red Banks fan pulled "I saw Greeneville's cheerleaders put stuff in our water cooler!" which was a load of bull. But anyways, seriously whoever looses (and since I am a Devils fan im hoping Giles will be the ones walking away empty handed) that people wont start the whole cheating crap. :wacko:

Does that mean we CAN'T put anything in the water cooler?

All I gotta say Devil fans, is get prepared for the usual "You cheated, the refs were on your side" crap after we win on Saturday. We've heard that all season long and im sure this game will be no different. Although hopefully Giles County wont pull what one of Red Banks fan pulled "I saw Greeneville's cheerleaders put stuff in our water cooler!" which was a load of bull. But anyways, seriously whoever looses (and since I am a Devils fan im hoping Giles will be the ones walking away empty handed) that people wont start the whole cheating crap. :lol:

Just be sure to wear a bomb squad suit Barb. We use a little of Uncle Leroy's sports drink and it don't mix too well :D It runs our late model 1987 model buses we will arrive in Cookeville in so it will definitely set you back a hair do fee :wacko:

All I gotta say Devil fans, is get prepared for the usual "You cheated, the refs were on your side" crap after we win on Saturday. We've heard that all season long and im sure this game will be no different. Although hopefully Giles County wont pull what one of Red Banks fan pulled "I saw Greeneville's cheerleaders put stuff in our water cooler!" which was a load of bull. But anyways, seriously whoever looses (and since I am a Devils fan im hoping Giles will be the ones walking away empty handed) that people wont start the whole cheating crap. :lol:

Just be sure to wear a bomb squad suit Barb. We use a little of Uncle Leroy's sports drink and it don't mix too well :D It runs our late model 1987 model buses we will arrive in Cookeville in so it will definitely set you back a hair do fee :wacko:

Might have sum of dat myself

You may have Uncle Leroy but must of us knew "Popcorn" Sutton personally. That stuff don't phase us much anymore. :D

WOMG.....padre de cinco.....I heard that Les Miles and/or Chavis told Bo that if GCHS made the finals that they would be there to watch him???? Any truth to the rumor?

Why would Chavis come watch a QB? Do'nt understand that one maybe someone could enlighten me.

I'm not saying I am right so "correct me if I'm wrong". Although Chavis is a defensive coordinator he recruits TN (probably from his TN background).

All schools have several guys who recruit...each to a specific area. This keeps coaches from the same school from running over each other. It also gets a specific coach to build relationships with particular people/areas.

I understand your concept here. But I was under the impression if a big school actually wanted you... to play QB, most important posistion on the field, they would send an offensive coach if they were serious. I guess Chavis could be sent first to build the relationship though, so I see where you are coming from. Makes sense.