Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look if the guys are still scared after Friday, I'm sure we can stop in Knoxville on the way for shoe shopping. Nothing makes you feel better than a new pair of strappy shoes for the holidays...you know something to show off the pedicure. :roflol:

Doubt your boys are scared. May need to get some new shoes, never played on green grass in December, nothing but brown bermuda down here.

Look if the guys are still scared after Friday, I'm sure we can stop in Knoxville on the way for shoe shopping. Nothing makes you feel better than a new pair of strappy shoes for the holidays...you know something to show off the pedicure. :roflol:

Naw, we'll just take a detour to the Tanger Outlets. Big Rel will need the larger sizes and they are easier to find them there. Plus they have nice baggage and purse store. Maybe we can get the team matching man purses so they can remember the expirience for many more years!

Potato Salad makes Landon's and Ogle's stomach queezy so bring both potato and enough macaroni salad to go around. I still am bringing the pop corn. And I got the new special edition of Fried Green Tomatoes to watch. So Excited!

Well we can make it a double feature because I just bought the extended directors cut of the Notebook! :roflol: Can I come?

As long as you bring some tea...Earl Grey would go nicely with the goat cheese and fig tart I'm making.

Barb, not sure I caught that. What exactly is a tig fart?

Middle tn football is just different than football over here. I don't think G.C. has played enough talent.

G.C. .......Hmmmmm are you talking about Greene County?

Yeah, that's it. I'm on a thread that is pertaining to Giles County but I'm really talking about Greene County and by my name you can tell who I'm for.

Cool...i figured by your previous post you werent too bright. :roflol:

Middle tn football is just different than football over here. I don't think G.C. has played enough talent.

Yeah, that's it. I'm on a thread that is pertaining to Giles County but I'm really talking about Greene County and by my name you can tell who I'm for.

littlegreen/largermouth/smallerbrain

Now you done gone and drug the county schools into our little mud hole...we city folks need to nip that one now or we'll never hear the end of it

quote]If a team could come out and throw it successfully at the beginning of a game then I think they would have a really good chance of upsetting us. However, there are very few teams that can pass successfully.

Gr. defense has done a really good job and the offense has a real good running back and receiver and the o-line does a good job too. Their qb isn't very good his receiver just makes some great catches. He tends to panic under pressure.