Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

quote]If a team could come out and throw it successfully at the beginning of a game then I think they would have a really good chance of upsetting us. However, there are very few teams that can pass successfully.

Gr. defense has done a really good job and the offense has a real good running back and receiver and the o-line does a good job too. Their qb isn't very good his receiver just makes some great catches. He tends to panic under pressure.

The Gville QB was good enough to get them to the championship game but when he catches a little torpedo with the number 24 coming at him it will be time to panic.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all has G.C. played that was really that dominant? Best I can find is that G.C. choked in their loss to Cookeville in the first game..... You guys really thought you were going to be that good.

I love how Greeneville folk keep talking about how Giles Co. keeps talking negative about Greenville. A couple pages go by w/o any negative junk until good ole "littlegreendevil1" opens it up again. The same guy who started it on page one just because one of our fans claims a little Giles Co destiny"....which wasn't trash talk.

Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I don't believe for one minute all those rumors that every Greeneville player has two cousins on the same team and that two of them are their brother's uncle. I think that would be a cheap shot. Nor do I believe that Greeneville has played the Green Bay Packers the last 6 weeks.

Giles will bring more to the table than Greeneville can stop. Let's see...who were those three losses they suffered to?????

Giles proved once again that Middle TN rules this division.......Greeneville... look out....here comes the Pain Train!!!!

whats up i69bulldogs? ..your whole focus in life seems to be me now. ..i guess i must have really hurt your feelings... or maybe you could really be messed up in the head, ..might even be both ..im thinking thats the case..

anyway ..you always riding in the next guys bucket never your own ..always a follower and never a leader... i69bulldogs - "i want to trail the pack please!", just like a ole ragged mangy mutt ... now get!!!

Greeneville Wins .. a close one!

and if im wrong.

Well heck, I just came from the Alcoa/Milan thread and was getting worn out with all the mud slinging going 'round and thought I might "troll" through some other threads to get a good football conversation.

LOL, guess it is that time of year, right? Best of luck to both of you and hopes for a great entertaining game in which the kids have a blast. Gotta pull for the east Tennessee team though! Here's to an injury free, well executed game this weekend.

Well heck, I just came from the Alcoa/Milan thread and was getting worn out with all the mud slinging going 'round and thought I might "troll" through some other threads to get a good football conversation.

LOL, guess it is that time of year, right? Best of luck to both of you and hopes for a great entertaining game in which the kids have a blast. Gotta pull for the east Tennessee team though! Here's to an injury free, well executed game this weekend.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no football talk allowed on this thread. Got any good insults we can borrow?

From all of the stat pack crew, best of luck to Giles. You have all the pieces in place, the only way you can lose is if you choose to lose. 1st Class Team . Turn it all lose.........no reason to hold back anything. This is your time! The pack thinks you have the team to take it all. You guys have gotten better each time out. Good luck from the pack in Lewis, and Henderson, Carroll! Bring home the GOLD!

Sorry to disappoint you, but no football talk allowed on this thread. Got any good insults we can borrow?

LOL, nah, I try to be the "good one". Most of the time anyway.

Back to talking about West Hill. I remember playing dodge ball up against the wall outside the gym! And speaking of the gym I was there when it caught fire, I guess it was about 1970 or 71. Were you guys there at that time?

Nope here. i was long gone when the fire started. Miss Ethel shipped me out and proceeded to have a party :wacko:

Back to talking about West Hill. I remember playing dodge ball up against the wall outside the gym! And speaking of the gym I was there when it caught fire, I guess it was about 1970 or 71. Were you guys there at that time?

I did my time on the Hill between 74-76. Remember upstairs of the auditorium and downstairs in the gym, all those pipes running everywhere. Would be a great setting for a horror movie..... :lol: ahhh the good ole days :wacko:

From all of the stat pack crew, best of luck to Giles. You have all the pieces in place, the only way you can lose is if you choose to lose. 1st Class Team . Turn it all lose.........no reason to hold back anything. This is your time! The pack thinks you have the team to take it all. You guys have gotten better each time out. Good luck from the pack in Lewis, and Henderson, Carroll! Bring home the GOLD!

Thanks guys. Most of the Giles fans I know were excited about LC being back on our schedule. I know we are in for some exciting games in the future. You have a great example of community spirit and support. We are still building it at Giles but this run has elevated it to a fever. I like your point about improving. I agree. A small step each week.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. By the way, does anyone know why the Alcoa @ Elizabethton thread is still as active as it was this time last weeK? Isn't that game over yet?