Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

OK, I've devised a plan that I hope everyone likes...I am having shirts made, as we speak, with everyone's respective CoachT login name imprinted on the back...both sides: Gville and GC. I will set up a table in the parking lot Saturday so everyone can come by and grab the one with your name on it. I just think this is a great way for us to all put a name to a face and get to know each other better. JWC, if you want to join in the fun, I'll get you one too. Let me know today if you'll be there.

Make mine 2xl please. :mrgreen:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been doing some researh at work today(sorry to my employer big game saturday) and I have yet to find on tssaa web site under past state champions the shoulda, coulda section. Like my pappy dadxten would say You got to beat the man to be the man! rb by the polls was the man, gville beat them, now they the man. So the way I see it we got to beat them to be the man. rb falls under the "if" section. you know if a frog had wings he wouldnt bumb his butt when he hopped, or if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle, which ever you prefer. Anyway enough about those that arent playing saturday. GO CATS!!!!!

Been watching the coaches all week to get a read on their opinion of Greeneville. Noticed they had Homer bring his loader back so that means they have some Big old boys. They took the nets down on the tennis courts at Magazine Road park and held practice there. (as close to artificial turf as we can get). Saw a Amish buggy delivering fresh molasses. (waited until Friday last week to get it & the horse threw a shoe and didn't make it by game time). A local welding shop has done went and brought cutting goggles for the boys to wear so it will seem like a night game. All the local deer hunters have been a bringing their kill for the boys to eat. (Need to be faster this week. Miss Mahonney's rabbits wouldn't cut it). Looks like they moved #24 & #1 to the D-line to get more beef to stop the run. Old man Johnson took a wood heater and put in in the bed of that 67 Chevy truck he cut in half to keep the boys warm. Big Joe is going to drive a hybrid car to the game cause we are passing through Al Gore country. The cheerleaders are having to make new signs because they left the "E" off of GreenEville. The Stella News Gazette has hired a part time camera man that increased their staff by 100%. (wise stimulus money usage). There's a whole lot going on! :mrgreen:

So Mike, what happened to Arshad? Was it something he said on this thread? Dangit, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed the other night.

He got a little too passionate about this coacht stuff and said some over the line stuff I guess. I warned him that Coacht reads these threads too but he wouldn't listen. I think the boards are better with him gone...less trash talk.

Been watching the coaches all week to get a read on their opinion of Greeneville. Noticed they had Homer bring his loader back so that means they have some Big old boys. They took the nets down on the tennis courts at Magazine Road park and held practice there. (as close to artificial turf as we can get). Saw a Amish buggy delivering fresh molasses. (waited until Friday last week to get it & the horse threw a shoe and didn't make it by game time). A local welding shop has done went and brought cutting goggles for the boys to wear so it will seem like a night game. All the local deer hunters have been a bringing their kill for the boys to eat. (Need to be faster this week. Miss Mahonney's rabbits wouldn't cut it). Looks like they moved #24 & #1 to the D-line to get more beef to stop the run. Old man Johnson took a wood heater and put in in the bed of that 67 Chevy truck he cut in half to keep the boys warm. Big Joe is going to drive a hybrid car to the game cause we are passing through Al Gore country. The cheerleaders are having to make new signs because they left the "E" off of GreenEville. The Stella News Gazette has hired a part time camera man that increased their staff by 100%. (wise stimulus money usage). There's a whole lot going on! :roflolk:

I must ask, sir with all due respect, where in the World did you get your current "rankings" from? Must be Giles Co Times? You forgot to give whoever or wherever the credit for making those rankings. Maybe the true is that's between your ears as no one or group would ever make such a list. Is there anyone on here that can remember what the 3 R's of elementary school was?

GO YOU LITTLE DEVILS!

jwc

I went back and looked at the Giles county website again. This time I looked at the recruiting film of their running back. IMO I think he is the one we need to look out for. Has he recieved any awards? That guy seems destined for college ball somewhere..

Houston is an outstanding player. He is what I consider, as well as many others, the heart of this team. He has 1457 rushing yards with 20 touchdowns and 500 receiving yards with 4 touchdowns. Not sure about any offers for him.

So Mike, what happened to Arshad? Was it something he said on this thread? Dangit, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed the other night.

He got a little too passionate about this coacht stuff and said some over the line stuff I guess. I warned him that Coacht reads these threads too but he wouldn't listen. I think the boards are better with him gone...less trash talk.

What do you mean by over the line stuff and Coacht reads threads? I'm a newbie to this.