Welcome To Cookeville

disgustedfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the semi-final winners!!

Welcome to Cookeville! You will find Cookeville the friendliest city in Tennessee!!!

We are glad each team and all the fans will be joining us for a great weekend of football!

Do you'uns haiv a caimpground.....and maybee and all ye can eat dinnur buffay??????...... :thumb:

Starz,

I don't know about a buffey, but I am particualrly fond of the Dairy Queen off of the 287 exit. Me and Mrs. Sol always stop there on out way through to eat. It won't fill her up, but they give you so much food with the chicken finger basket that it'll hold Mamastarz over until you get to the stadium.

Welcome to Cookeville! You will find Cookeville the friendliest city in Tennessee!!!

We are glad each team and all the fans will be joining us for a great weekend of football!

Do you'uns haiv a caimpground.....and maybee and all ye can eat dinnur buffay??????...... :thumb:

Starz,

I don't know about a buffey, but I am particualrly fond of the Dairy Queen off of the 287 exit. Me and Mrs. Sol always stop there on out way through to eat. It won't fill her up, but they give you so much food with the chicken finger basket that it'll hold Mamastarz over until you get to the stadium.

Solly.....Thanks.....Lucky fer me and tha othur peepull wantin' two eat in Cookevul...momma haz kinfolk down in White Couwntee that can flat cook up sum grocreys...... :thumb:

there is every chain restaurant known to man now in Cookeville:'

Longhorn, Outback, Ocharleys, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, Cheddars, Starbucks, Chic-fila; Applebees, Red Lobster, Fazolis, Chilis, Puelos Grille, Shoneys, Ruby Tuesday, Golden Corral, Olive Garden, plus 46 chineses restaurants-all buffets, 10 Mexican restaurants, and 435 meat and three restaurants!!!!

Plus Hardees(2), McDonalds (3); Burger Kings (3); Krystals, Waffle House (2); Kentucky Fried Chicken;

Plus the nicest people in the world!!!!

Do you'uns haiv a caimpground.....and maybee and all ye can eat dinnur buffay??????...... :roflol:

Go To Golden Corral & ask for Jason, Bob or Deena they good people

Starz Send me a pm I gots some info for ya

I love the irony of the official greeter, the person responsible for extending the warm welcome, going by the screen name "disgusted fan"!!

In all seriousness, Cookeville is a nice town, and I'm sure they'll do a great job hosting the games and all the schools' supporters. I thought it was about time for a change of scenery.